Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #16 - Kell Brook vs Errol Spence, May 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence looked away twice their. Kell is in great shape. I honestly think he's going to knock this kid out. Probably later on in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Just saw today's face to face.

Brook looks significantly bigger. Bigger head, fists, shoulders, arms etc. Same height.

I saw an interview with Erroll Spence saying "that mutherphucka looked BIG!"
      No they're not.

Comment

Fuck i am hyped for this fight, but i still dont know who to pick. Rooting for Brook on this, he and his team seem like great people but i have the feeling that Spence wins by corner stoppage, Brooks trainer will be very careful when his fighter gets hit on that eye. If Brook is totally recovered i would favor him slightly to win by close UD. We just dont know how good Spence is, but all the talks of his sparring sessions beating and the way he dispatched his last opponents makes me wonder, he might be the #1 WW and the best US fighter right now.

I think i'll wait for the weigh in and then make a pick.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          No they're not.

.... genius

Comment

Spence ain't nothing but the next American hope!

Y'all gone be crying again!

Comment

Here's a link to the £300 bet on Kell just in case no one believes me. I'll show the slip after the fight as well to prove I didn't retract the bet.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/a...ictureid=14073
              Last edited by JACK1190; 05-25-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

.... genius

Spence is clearly taller lol. But it won't matter after Saturday. Just don't make any excuses if Brook doesn't win. I have a strong feeling that you will lol

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Spence is clearly taller lol. But it won't matter after Saturday. Just don't make any excuses if Brook doesn't win. I have a strong feeling that you will lol
                  How is he clearly taller? Are you blind?

They literally stood eye to eye today.

I don't believe Spence is on Brook's level. He hasn't shown it in any of his fights so far. If i'm wrong, fair enough. I've said this all along.

You on the other hand seem to come up with weird things like Spence being clearly taller when both wear sneakers, they were eye to eye.
                  Last edited by LacedUp; 05-25-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

How is he clearly taller? Are you blind?

They literally stood eye to eye today.

I don't believe Spence is on Brook's level. He hasn't shown it in any of his fights so far. If i'm wrong, fair enough. I've said this all along.

You on the other hand seem to come up with weird things like Spence being clearly taller when both wear sneakers, they were eye to eye.

Tony Bellow at 1:24 "Spence is actually slightly taller than Kell Brook"

Is he blind too? lol
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 05-25-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Tony Bellow at 1:24 "Spence is actually slightly taller than Kell Brook"

Is he blind too? lol
                      dude did you see the video?

Are you seriously this slow? Spence was wearing dress shoes in the first presser. Now they are wearing sneakers.

Are you not entertained? *Gladiator voice* #brookspence #brookvsspence #brookspencejr #uk #boxingego

A post shared by boxingego (@boxingego) on

Even Errol says Brook looks big

Comment

Working...
                      X