Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Uzcategui To Appeal, File Assault Charges on Dirrell's Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    dirrell is going down in history as a GOAT DQ artist

Nobody is "unable to continue" on his level. He sees that opening and boom his head slumps back to the canvas and he poops his pants. A true pro.
    **** Dirrell! He's a ****ing piece of shet! He's weak!
    Took the easy way out cause he could have easily continued!
    IDK how any man could accept a victory like that...
    There is such a thing as honor and self respect and that piece of shet Dirrell doesn't have any!

Comment

I guess Uze does not understand the rules. If you hit someone after the bell and have already been warned for the same thing earlier and immediately after the ref clearly says to stop at the bell, then you get DQ'd. It wasn't on purpose, but it does not matter. If you accidentally kill someone you still go to jail for involuntary manslaughter. Intent is taken into consideration when deciding a punishment, but not in the DQ.

Also, that is a serious punk move, filing charges. Boxing needs more quasi-riots like last night, not less. This was the most exciting extracurricular action since Mayweather-Judah. Boxing needs something like this to happen on a PBC card on network tv on primetime. Leon hit a boxer, who the hell cares? Boxers get hit, so suck it up and try to get revenge on Anthony Dirrell on the undercard of Andre-Degale. Crying and pressing charges is a straight ***** move. I've seen men get ****d for less.

Comment

I watched it, the punch was unintentional, it was part of a combo and the bell rang right when the last punch was about to land, just stop saying he should have pulled back, like he knew when the bell would ring.

Ive seen intentional late hits after the bell, and that is not one of them.

That trainer should be banned for life what a damn coward, i saw that he was going over there pretending to be cordial and wham a full loaded flush sucker shot and to top it off he ran away like a *****, thats some real hood chit right there.

Dirrell already got the dq, that lame trainer didnt have to sucker punch like an irrational idiot, even dirrell was forgiving and hugged uze.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Andre Dirrell did nothing wrong. He should be in position for a title shot after all the smoke clears from yesterday.
          hopefully dirrell takes another layoff like he did after abraham knocked him out. this time for good.

Comment

it was accidental. dirrel quit

Comment

He dindu sheet

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Uzcategui deserved to be disqualified. That wasn't the first punch he landed after the bell.

Leon Lawson deserves to be punished for assault. As soon as they find him.
                I agree. A disqualification is fine. The ref though should have been closer to the action to split them up. We might see this fight get changed to a no contest.

Comment

Dirrell being given the win is patently ridiculous, the last punch of a 3 piece landed like a split second after the bell.

The referee was acting very su****iously in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
                    I guess Uze does not understand the rules. If you hit someone after the bell and have already been warned for the same thing earlier and immediately after the ref clearly says to stop at the bell, then you get DQ'd. It wasn't on purpose, but it does not matter. If you accidentally kill someone you still go to jail for involuntary manslaughter. Intent is taken into consideration when deciding a punishment, but not in the DQ.

Also, that is a serious punk move, filing charges. Boxing needs more quasi-riots like last night, not less. This was the most exciting extracurricular action since Mayweather-Judah. Boxing needs something like this to happen on a PBC card on network tv on primetime. Leon hit a boxer, who the hell cares? Boxers get hit, so suck it up and try to get revenge on Anthony Dirrell on the undercard of Andre-Degale. Crying and pressing charges is a straight ***** move. I've seen men get ****d for less.
                    Let me get this straight:

- What Uze did was wrong.
                    - What Leon did (assault) was right and boxing needs more of it

You're a donkey

Comment

IDK about this dq because I didn't see the fight. But the AA dq was legit...Direll was ON THE CANVAS when Abraham whacked him on the head. It was a clear breaking of the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X