Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Uzcategui To Appeal, File Assault Charges on Dirrell's Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    1) Dirrell is a world class quitter the guy should be ashamed of himself he plays that "victim" role so naturally.

2) His piece of ***** trainer should never be allowed in a boxing ring ever again.

3) Feel bad for jose he's the real victim of all this.
    ... 1) He is aware of that!...
    ... 2) he will be not allowed...
    ... 3) Don't feel bad...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Truth be told he was winning....
      No he wasn't.

Truth be told Jose was up on the scorecards.

Dirrell was getting his ass whooped and decided to pull his typical dirrell brother speciality.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... Yeap... The "facts" are that he asked his corner: "What do I do now? Shall I fake it?"...

... But whatever: your boy is already toasted... after what his "clan" did last night, nobody will ever fight him again!!!

(later edit: except Ward, maybe...)
        What you mean by "clan"?? Sounds like things some racist people in msn say as in "thug" to describe a black man...are you racist? It's 2017 and prehistoric racist brains shouldn't exist anymore...a variety of culture is great. Just remember blacks rule in almost everything (I'm not black).

Comment

The Dirrell's are low classless bums nothing more just rotten

The Dirrell family all of them are low down classless ghetto trash infecting boxing like some disease. Okay Andre got hit a tad after the bell and played out a KO on his back in typical Dirrell manner. Anthony no class Dirrell acted up in the stands and the sucker punching uncle showed his gutter upbringing with the sucker punch on Uzcategui. Dirrells are a infectious disease that should be eradicated cut out of boxing like the tumor these low coloreds are.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            No he wasn't.

Truth be told Jose was up on the scorecards.

Dirrell was getting his ass whooped and decided to pull his typical dirrell brother speciality.
            Yes he was, it's when he stopped going southpaw was when he was losing. That was what 1 round. I had him losing the 3rd also then dirrell started to outbox him until that late hit after the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              dirrell is going down in history as a GOAT DQ artist

Nobody is "unable to continue" on his level. He sees that opening and boom his head slumps back to the canvas and he poops his pants. A true pro.
              haha.
              Yeah a family of cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                ... Yeap... The "facts" are that he asked his corner: "What do I do now? Shall I fake it?"...

... But whatever: your boy is already toasted... after what his "clan" did last night, nobody will ever fight him again!!!

(later edit: except Ward, maybe...)
                What you mean by "clan"?? Sounds like things some racist people in msn say as in "thug" to describe a black man...are you racist? It's 2017 and prehistoric racist brains shouldn't exist anymore...a variety of culture is great. Just remember blacks rule in almost everything (I'm not black).

... WTF?...
                ... I'm with you, kid!...
                ... But, tell me: just who ("next") is wanting to fight AD? ...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... WTF?...
                  ... But, tell me: just who ("next") is wanting to fight AD? ...
                  Dirrell seems like he took a hard shot and I don't even know if he will be the same anymore.

Comment

The DQ was unfortunate - it didn't look like he meant to do it, but he landed a big punch after the bell and the referee did the only thing he could.

The dude sucker punching him has no business near a boxing ring. This is a sport, not a pub car park.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                      ... WTF?...
                      ... But, tell me: just who ("next") is wanting to fight AD?
                      Dirrell seems like he took a hard shot and I don't even know if he will be the same anymore.
                      ... After the AA fight, he said he had a "brain injury"!!!... I don't think he ever recovered...

Comment

Working...
                      X