Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Uzcategui To Appeal, File Assault Charges on Dirrell's Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically ur right . But I know what I saw and what I saw didn't merit a DQ . The ref made a decision based on his emotions ( look at his composure in the post fight interview ) . U have ur view I have mine . But at the end it is a W for Andre " a win's a win " Dirrell .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      What ensued afterwards doesn't change the fact that Uzcategui hit Dirrell after the bell more than once. He deserves to be disqualified and I hope the IBF tells him to kick rocks.
      ... ... whatever... but the truth is that nobody of notice will ever fight your "boy" again... or even Anthony... ... the "Dirrell bros" are simply out of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... ... whatever... but the truth is that nobody of notice will ever fight your "boy" again... or even Anthony... ... the "Dirrell bros" are simply out of boxing...
        Andre Dirrell did nothing wrong. He should be in position for a title shot after all the smoke clears from yesterday.

Comment

Andre Dirrell did nothing wrong. He should be in position for a title shot after all the smoke clears from yesterday.
          ... sure: he did nothing wrong in the AA fight... he did nothing wrong last night... when he asked his corner "what now, what now?"...

... This, here:

Comment

... sure: he did nothing wrong in the AA fight... he did nothing wrong last night... when he asked his corner "what now, what now?"...

... This, here:

Blame Andre all you want but he's not the one who landed punches after the bell.

Those are the facts.

Comment

... This, here:

Blame Andre all you want but he's not the one who landed punches after the bell.

Those are the facts.
              ... Yeap... The "facts" are that he asked his corner: "What do I do now? Shall I fake it?"...

... But whatever: your boy is already toasted... after what his "clan" did last night, nobody will ever fight him again!!!

(later edit: except Ward, maybe...)

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                dirrell is going down in history as a GOAT DQ artist

Nobody is "unable to continue" on his level. He sees that opening and boom his head slumps back to the canvas and he poops his pants. A true pro.
                That was some funny **** the way Dirrell looked alright and was gonna get back up but then pretended to fall asleep after his corner told him to stay down.

Comment

Dirrell is a world class quitter the guy should be ashamed of himself he plays that "victim" role so naturally.

His piece of ***** trainer should never be allowed in a boxing ring ever again.

Feel bad for jose he's the real victim of all this.

Comment

Those are the facts.
                    Yes everyone is blaming dirrell and rightfully so.

The guy is a low life quitter who has now been " awarded " two fights for faking he couldn't continue.

These weak ass dirrell brothers need to just stay away from boxing there not needed in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      Andre Dirrell I'm a fan but you were losing! I admit the first shot after the bell was late. But the last was thrown as a combination (not a single shot). Truth be told seems like you were looking for a way out of the fight! Don't like the rules the fight should have been a no decision! I'll admit I'm still a fan as you were a good sport and gracious but your peeps including you brother get a failing grade!
                      Truth be told he was winning....

Comment

Working...
                      X