Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Police Looking For Dirrell's Trainer Over Post-Fight Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one reason why there has been a call for a national commission because let's say if he is suspended or banned in the state of Maryland for his actions, then who is to say that he can't work corners in any of the other 49 commissions in the U.S. ?

Comment

He needs to be banned from ever stepping into a boxing ring. Disgrace right there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Hope that sucker punch was worth it

Because homie is looking at possible jail time, hella fines, and a bunch of hours of community service

And I'd be shocked if he's ever allowed near a ring corner for a sanctioned fight again
        Pretty much this...Ohh he's done for at least at least 2 years. I hope they look at what Anthony also did. His entire family looks like COWARDS! I used to like Andre but not anymore. Gutless, spineless coward could of gotten up but stayed down. Quiters don't last long in boxing. Just like Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          This is one reason why there has been a call for a national commission because let's say if he is suspended or banned in the state of Maryland for his actions, then who is to say that he can't work corners in any of the other 49 commissions in the U.S. ?
          He won't be allowed in Vegas. They're the toughest boxing commission and usually all other states will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by zoken View Post
            Dude, chill out...i ignored you the 1st time but you keep posting racist stuff. Some of us still come here to discuss boxing ONLY. I know that I am probably waisting my time addressing trollers like you but it's getting to the point where this site is not fun anymore...
            Sorry I triggered you bro and that you are 'waisting' your time...

Comment

The integrity of boxing needs to be protected. As a trainer, this lowlife coward needs to do some prison time for this. Also, it would be quite funny as well.

Comment

Dirrell's Uncle is now ranked number 5 with the WBO

Comment

Working...
                X