Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Police Looking For Dirrell's Trainer Over Post-Fight Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell got hit right at the bell. While it was a tad late I don't think it was intentional. Uze was in the middle of a combinationat the bell and Andre was still punching. I give respect to Andre for immediately forgiving him and trying to make peace. But he needs to keep his family at home. His uncle is a disgrace and hipefully serves some time and loses any privelege of being in his corner again.

Comment

CLEAN KO OF DIRRELL at the end of the round WTF????

Dirrell got KO'd cleanly no big deal. Stop crying about the late hit. So now Dirrell is a champ on his fricking back??? Where is the 350lb slob who sucker punched the opponent???? Where can a big slob hide in Maryland??? Want to bet fat man ends up back in Flint america's sewer??

Comment

His punishment should be to drink 10 gallons of Flint water

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
          Dirrell got KO'd cleanly no big deal. Stop crying about the late hit. So now Dirrell is a champ on his fricking back??? Where is the 350lb slob who sucker punched the opponent???? Where can a big slob hide in Maryland??? Want to bet fat man ends up back in Flint america's sewer??
          Um, he hit after the bell twice in That Fight. He deserved to be DQ'd. That Said, that fatman, Leon Lawson SHOULD be jailed, and will be.

Comment

where the hell can fat slob sucker punching low life scum Lawson 350lbs of coward hide in maryland sewers or ghettos?? Find the low scum and put the slob in Jail immediately and then ban the SOB from boxing forever. The Dirrell family is like the Ebola plague just a disease in boxing. Cut the low Dirrell family out of boxing like the tumor these trash are.
            Cops should monitor all McDonald's drive thru's

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Dirrell got hit right at the bell. While it was a tad late I don't think it was intentional. Uze was in the middle of a combinationat the bell and Andre was still punching. I give respect to Andre for immediately forgiving him and trying to make peace. But he needs to keep his family at home. His uncle is a disgrace and hipefully serves some time and loses any privelege of being in his corner again.
              looked like a good hit to me on the KO. But the dirrell family is trash all of them. Where the hell did 350lb Leon the Peon go after the sucker punch?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                Um, he hit after the bell twice in That Fight. He deserved to be DQ'd. That Said, that fatman, Leon Lawson SHOULD be jailed, and will be.
                Leon the Peon the 350lb fat sucker punching slob has to go to jail. It looked a tad late the punch but Dirrell is a CLOWN AND NO CHAMP.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                  Cops should monitor all McDonald's drive thru's
                  AND BUFFET'S FOR SUCKER PUNCHING LEON THE PEON THE 350LB FAT SLOB.
                  RUN RUN AS FAst as you can
                  350lb leon peon fat man

Comment

Leon the Peon the 350lb fat sucker punching slob has to go to jail. It looked a tad late the punch but Dirrell is a CLOWN AND NO CHAMP.
                    But Andre did nothing wrong. He was hit after the bell, and the person who did it should be disqualified. Andre was a gentleman afterwards. My problem is just with Leon.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      What a wrong and weak move by Dirrell's trainer? He was obviously frustrated because his nephew was being dominated and rocked throughout the fight by Jose. The Matrix has lost a step. He is showing signs of decline. For instance, he is not as quick or as elusive as he once was.
                      The truth is The Dirrell's were never that good to begin with because they lacked a true dedication to the sport. They seem to not like boxing that much. They show up once every 15 month- 2yrs with a fight and they have never lived up to the hype that Showtime has put on them. I just never got why they are so liked by Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X