Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Dominates, Stops Felix Diaz in Ten Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxingscene Dont forget the Benavidez vs Medina fight guys! Banavidez is a star!

Comment

• I really hope Crawford takes Indongo next to be 140 undisputed, the dude deserves it he's the man at 140.

I don't see any competition at all for him at 140, Crawford is so talented he makes good fighters look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He's coming across as a dickhead. The way he tried to humiliate Diaz irritated me.
        Yeah, Loma and him are the only top fighters really doing that at the moment.

Comment

He's coming across as a dickhead. The way he tried to humiliate Diaz irritated me.
          I hated it when Lomachenko did it against Sosa. And I hated it now against Diaz.

It's classless. What's the point taunting a guy who's been punished for 9 odd rounds and has no chance of coming back?

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Thought it was decent myself tbh mate, Crawfords a special talent.
          The SHOWTIME card was better. Highlight of the night is Dirrell's uncle on the run, being chased by cops for that assault on Uzcategui

BPL final day today too! Anticlimatic season imo, Chelsea won the league back in January as far as I'm concerned

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
            I really hope Crawford takes Indongo next to be 140 undisputed, the dude deserves it he's the man at 140.

I don't see any competition at all for him at 140, Crawford is so talented he makes good fighters look bad.
            I want to see That Fight too.

Comment

• HBO boxing schedule, PPV then PPV

Comment

• One more fight at 140 to unify. Indongo.
                Then there's 147 for Broner, Brook, Porter, Thurman, Garcia, Khan, Peterson, Pacquiao, Spence,

Or get Lomachenko or Mikey Garcia at a catch weight of 137 or 138.

So

1) Unify with Indongo = ALL TIME GREAT
                2) 138 catch weight Mikey Garcia = SUPER ALL TIME GREAT
                3) 138 catch weight Lomachenko = SUPER SUPER ALL TIME GREAT
                4) Move to 147 and clean out the champions = SUPER SUPER SUPER ALL TIME GREAT

Please Bud we want you to be an all time great. Try and ask for these fights we know you can beat them all. Unify then catch weight with Garcia and Lomachenko then go and clean out the 147 division. You have the skill to beat ANYONE at 135 - 147 in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  Diaz ran his mouth for months and months saying Bud was ducking him and scared, now when his ass got beat he wanted to act friendly and give a hug. Diaz got his ass beat, they arent friends.
                  Yep, same thing Lundy did!

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                    I hated it when Lomachenko did it against Sosa. And I hated it now against Diaz.

It's classless. What's the point taunting a guy who's been punished for 9 odd rounds and has no chance of coming back?

The SHOWTIME card was better. Highlight of the night is Dirrell's uncle on the run, being chased by cops for that assault on Uzcategui

BPL final day today too! Anticlimatic season imo, Chelsea won the league back in January as far as I'm concerned
                    Missed that but deffo gonna have a watch in the morning.

Oh and we'll probs end up losing to Middlesbrough and miss out on the CL, wouldn't surprise me one bit. That should be climatic enough for you and everyone else

Comment

I have no problem with the showboating so long as the guy doing it is actually fighting, this wasn't the case here. Too much holding and running, the Ref should of put a stop to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X