Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Dominates, Stops Felix Diaz in Ten Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford made that look like a walk in the park, I'm done doubting him. Credit where it's due, he breaks into my top 10 P4P for sure.

Comment

• I've said this for a long time.. Crawford and Spence are the best young crop of American fighters. He looked good, was a glorified spar.. I didn't like his tappy tappy and tongue out showboating.. And he did a wierd dance after the fight reminiscent of Deontay Wilder's wierd chicken dance after Duhapas.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Boxing fans aye, dude gives everything and you still have some tosser dissing him.
        I'll beat the midgets ass LOL

Comment

• Crawford loses to most of the top WW's if he ever moves up

Comment

• I don't like Crawford anymore, he's too much of clown. It's like he completely changed his style after the Postol fight.

Comment

• Calling out Pacquiao. Arum has to get Crawford that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                I don't like Crawford anymore, he's too much of clown. It's like he completely changed his style after the Postol fight.
                He's coming across as a dickhead. The way he tried to humiliate Diaz irritated me.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                  Roy I'm pissed off for staying up until 4.45 AM for this crap.

What a **** fight
                  Thought it was decent myself tbh mate, Crawfords a special talent.

Comment

• Crawford is a special fighter. Diaz is a very good fighter and he played him. Lomachenko has the talent edge but Crawford has proven more to me. I would love to see him against Spence down the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Crawford is a top fighter he's proved that, but he should be in the WW division fighting the top guys there. He's bigger than the average WW's

Didn't like the way Crawford was trying to humiliate Diaz either.
                      Diaz ran his mouth for months and months saying Bud was ducking him and scared, now when his ass got beat he wanted to act friendly and give a hug. Diaz got his ass beat, they arent friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X