No announcement yet.

Errol Spence has not fought a puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence has not fought a puncher

I think Errol is good and all but he's been protected on his way to a title shot. Fighting people with very low punching power so he can walk through most fighters shots with his own power.

The fighters with high KO percentages that Errol has fought were those who with padded records that KO'd negative record fighters for years.

I'm not sure about Spence's chin, he's been rocked multiple times by low punching power fighters and as we all know, Brook can punch. Brook has also taken flush GGG shots without going down and is one of the only fighters to not go down against GGG.

I think Errol will get exposed in this fight. Bute/Froch style.

Well good thing brook isn't a puncher then

Comment

I agree with most of that.

Although Brook has shown he can be hurt too, he was rocked by Senchenko but anybody that has been following Brook knows he was making weight awfully back then. He didn't even have a S&C coach, just literally used to drain himself which probably didn't help when getting hit, but he was still hurt anyway. Almost anyone can be hurt with the right shot.

I believe both Brook and Spence have the ability to hurt each other if they land the right shot. It will be interesting to see how Spence does deal with a shot from a big strong WW that can crack. Brook is very accurate too so no doubt he will land. I believe Spence's chin will get tested in this fight.

Comment

Won't be a problem next weekend. Brook, despite his muscular frame, doesn't have much power.

Comment

Brook can definitely punch.

Comment

You guys keep saying the same thing over and over. The fight is a week away you'll find out

Comment

Brook is not some big puncher either, who is the best guy he stopped? It is not like he has marshmallows for hands, but if he is banking on his power doing the trick he is most likely fighting the wrong sort of fight.

Comment

We will see soon enough.

Comment

Spence chin is the only thing in question, he has the power and skills. Should be a good scrap, cant wait

Comment

True but neither has Brook at 147.

Porter isn't a big puncher imo, the Paulie fight created a false illusion.

Comment

Working...
                    X