Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam Upsets Murata, Wins Title by Controversial Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every title fight should go 20+ rounds until someone gets knocked out, quits, or whatever. imagine a fight between malignaggi and cesar cuencas it would go 40 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      It wasn't the Japs it was those poor ****ing hispanic ****s. They don't have any pride or morals in their own third world countries so why would they have it for a foreigner?
      Shut the **** up punk! Did you see one of the judges that gave the fight to N'dam was a punk ass white boy like you? You stupid dumb piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by Connor MacLeod View Post
        I think you misunderstand what I am trying to say.
        What I mean to say Is Murata was expecting home cooking but didn't get it.
        Even if true then so what?

I Disagree. If this fight was as give and take as you suggest
        It would have ended with N'dam asleep.
        Murata also did his fair share of punching gloves and arms.
        That does not follow at all and Murata's accuracy was far greater.

Yeah you can't land 2-5 "quality" punches a round and expect to cancel out quadruple the work without multiple knockdowns.

Are you denying Murata stopped punching for at least 20 seconds at a time??
        Does standing still covering up and taking punches like a heavy bag count as quality? lol
        N'Dam was not landing quadruple the punches, throwing quandruple perhaps but not landing. If N'Dam was landing lots of clean punches then it would have been a different story as you are correct that Murata's output was low. Murata was not 'taking punches', he was mostly blocking punches. This is why quality is important, one man was landing clean hard punches and hurting his opponent and that man was Murata.

lol It sounds as though N'dam could only win by ko in your eyes.
        why would that be? I both wanted and thought N'Dam would win, I even had money on N'Dam.

You are either mental or just trolling, i'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
          No doubt about that -- N'Dam's never lost by KO, has he?

N'Dam moved brilliantly (though he's no Willie Pep), showed resilience and determination, and deployed fast combinations effectively. However, the most decisive, positive, active as opposed to passive, impression-making elements of the fight -- the knockdown, the constant pressure, the cleaner, harder blows -- were all in Murata's favor.
          No he's never been stopped. Once I saw a past it light punching former light welter buzz him!!

To be honest the idiot ref played a significant part in the scoring. He didn't count the knockdowns (when the ropes held him up) so they don't count towards the score.

Comment

I have watched 5 rounds so far and I gave N'dam at least 3 of them. Round 5 was razor close but I gave it to Murata as I hate giving 10-10 rounds.

47-47 after 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Oh **** I didn't realize that if you're a hispanic living in AMERICA and are an AMERICAN judge you also live in your own hispanic country at the same time.
              You really are a stupid piece of shet! Just cause you live in another country doesn't mean you stop being Hispanic or whatever nationality your born. So quit being racist or I'll have to DICK smack you in the face again you ****ing b itch!
              Last edited by BigStomps; 05-20-2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Perez v Hooker was a robbery. McDonnell v Solis was a robbry. This was a good decision.

Murata would go 30-40 seconds at a time without throwing punches. And he would do this every round. He was also handcuffing himself all night with that constant guard, Murata clearly has an entitled mentality and doesn't like it when someone hits him back.
                Whatever you say pal. be ready with egg on your face once punchstat report comes

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                  Even if true then so what?

Are you really this dumb??
                  I'm saying IT PLAYED A FACTOR INTO THE WAY MURATA FOUGHT THIS FIGHT!!!
                  I can't make it any clearer than that you ******.

Originally posted by Humean View Post

Murata was not 'taking punches', he was mostly blocking punches.
                  lol wut??

N'dam is incredibly fast and knows how to catch guys as they try to set themselves.

N'dam handcuffed him he didn't choose to be a heavy bag as you are suggesting

lol You've never boxed have you??

Comment

Any fight Luis Pabon and Raul Caiz Sr, ( his kid , Caiz, jris worse than he is )... I wouldn't trust a referee judging , and he's only average as a ref...

Comment

One thing I can say is N'Dam has to have the best bad chin in all of boxing. You cannot keep him down for 10 LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X