Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam Upsets Murata, Wins Title by Controversial Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    not really, n'dam boxed well first 2-3 rounds. then did his usual yo-yo routine of falling down from glancing blows, looking like he was going for a nap and then waking up and recovering in 1 second

The only good round was rnd 5, after that n'dam got on his bike and ran desperately trying to survive the rest of the fight, pretty boring fight tbh.

i picked n'dam to win as well, no chance he actually won though, bizarre robbery.
    God/karma/whatever must have got him back for all the raw breaks he's had in his career I guess. Hope he gets a nice offer for a rematch or a bigger fight.

Comment

• I watched this fight now. I found some comments too fanatical so, Ryota deserved to win but it's not 10-2 or 11-1. I was not surprised at N'Jikam's performance because his style very predictable. Use jabs and turn around the ring. He clearly won first two rounds this way but after knockdown Ryota took control of the fight. Especially i like his power punches at this point.

Honestly i want to rematch as a boxing fan. There were very few people on the site talking about this fight but i see now that everyone is gathered under this thread

Comment

Working...
      X