Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    triple v

My entrance song will be "Pass the Couvoissier"

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      My entrance song will be "Pass the Couvoissier"
      a prelim sponsored by

Comment

My plan would certainly involve beating that guys ass in the ring ASAP. If I got to jump through some hoops to do it, then that is what I want to do to get that payday and get my revenge with my own two fists.

If I was doing something though I would be much more cagey with it. Putting it off and seeing what I could afford in terms of beating testing scientifically. By the time anyone figured out that I did wrong I am likely on my way out of the sport and the money has already been made.

Comment

I like Pacquiao, he was one of my favorites when he was coming up but that whole drug test fiasco put me off a little bit. He should have just taken the tests and took the fight when both were in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            My plan would certainly involve beating that guys ass in the ring ASAP. If I got to jump through some hoops to do it, then that is what I want to do to get that payday and get my revenge with my own two fists.

If I was doing something though I would be much more cagey with it. Putting it off and seeing what I could afford in terms of beating testing scientifically. By the time anyone figured out that I did wrong I am likely on my way out of the sport and the money has already been made.
            1000 % agree.

whatever it takes, barring the unusual, id get in that ring and settle shlt like a man. leaving nothing for my opponent to say other than ''the better man won, fair n square''. if im feeling exceptionally salty, id see if can also sue the cu/nt.

if i were roiding, id duck, dodge, delay and divert as well. it would be a wake up call for things to come and id use my time avoiding tests by letting the roids cycle out of my system.

Comment

Nothing unless I wanted too

Somebody else opening their mouth does not make me move

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Nothing unless I wanted too

Somebody else opening their mouth does not make me move
                why wouldnt you want too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  why wouldnt you want too ?
                  Cos IMO
                  If somebody accuses me of something then it's up them to prove it
                  Plus I don't do demands

Put it this way
                  Police think they know I have committed a crime but have no evidence
                  I hear about it I have two options
                  Go to police station and sit in a cell for hours and fight my corner
                  Or
                  Ignore the situation entirely as I know that they have no evidence and just politely smile every time I see them

That's probably a terrible comparison but I have just woke up after 2hours sleep haha

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    Cos IMO
                    If somebody accuses me of something then it's up them to prove it
                    Plus I don't do demands

Put it this way
                    Police think they know I have committed a crime but have no evidence
                    I hear about it I have two options
                    Go to police station and sit in a cell for hours and fight my corner
                    Or
                    Ignore the situation entirely as I know that they have no evidence and just politely smile every time I see them

That's probably a terrible comparison but I have just woke up after 2hours sleep haha
                    youre right about innocent until proven guilty. the way a person reacts to an accusation says plenty in my book.

if 1 fighter is wanting to fight another guy and the everything is right about the contract EXCEPT the no cut off blood test, its only logical to assume theres something about no cut off blood testing that has a guy scared.

give me a break. fighters FIGHT for a living. why would a strict blood test be something to stop a guy from doing what hes paid to do ?!?!?

lets follow your police scenario;

a persons wife has been killed. the only evidence is dna under her fingernails. the cops want some of hubbys dna but he refuses. says he didnt do it and doesnt want to help in the investigation in any way. if the cops have any other questions, they can speak to his lawyer.

are you saying a husband acting in this manner is the actions of an innocent person ?!?!?

again, forget about legalities. on the surface, wouldnt you be scratching your head when a person acts this way ? which again makes me ask, why wouldnt a husband do everything he can to help with the investigation ?!?!?!?

Comment

''damn, i hate the cops but i hate the person who killed my wife more. let me go ahead and cross my name off the suspect list so they can concentrate on getting the killer.''
                      ~logical person

Comment

Working...
                      X