Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets See How Others Would Handle This Scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on if I was using a banned substance or not.

If I wasn't I'd agree, but probably make him pay for it. If I was I'd act like it was no problem publically, but behind the scenes find other reasons to stop the fight &/or the testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      It depends on if I was using a banned substance or not.

If I wasn't I'd agree, but probably make him pay for it. If I was I'd act like it was no problem publically, but behind the scenes find other reasons to stop the fight &/or the testing.
      so the ''demand'' itself isnt the problem ? logic demands i assume a person who is reluctant to submit to 10000 % random blood testing is hiding something.

for the life of me, and without any sarcasm/comedy, i cant think of a logical reason why a person would avoid the ''demands''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        you wouldnt be about fighting 1st ?
        When you are not hounding the guy on anything and is just waiting for negotiations, then the guy suddenly accuses of PEDS my reaction would be "**** THAT I"LL SUE HIM!"

Comment

so the ''demand'' itself isnt the problem ? logic demands i assume a person who is reluctant to submit to 10000 % random blood testing is hiding something.

for the life of me, and without any sarcasm/comedy, i cant think of a logical reason why a person would avoid the ''demands''
          I wouldn't say that exactly. I think the testing process would need to be thoroughly explained & broken down for me. And I'd need to get any supplement I had tested before I was ever tested cuz supplements are known to have banned substances, not listed on the label, in them.

I think inadvertent usage is happening more often then people wanna believe & I wouldn't wanna get labeled a PED user if I was or wasn't using a banned substances so this would help insure I didn't get popped for something I inadvertently taken or it'd give me some time to clean out my system if I was using.

Further considering the question I'm to assume this fight would be my biggest fight & biggest payday of my career since its a high profile opponent so I guess I'd wanna accept the fight either way. So I guess I actually wouldn't wanna stop the fight from happening & I wouldn't try to stop the testing if it was a legit deal breaker for my opponent.

So yea TLDR I'd stall I suppose to legit get supplements tested or use the supplements testing as a cover to detox if I was using.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            When you are not hounding the guy on anything and is just waiting for negotiations, then the guy suddenly accuses of PEDS my reaction would be "**** THAT I"LL SUE HIM!"
            all i implied in THIS SCENARIO is a possible false accusation leading to a very SPECIFIC ''demand''.

everything else is agreed on.

ill tell you, some people just cant get may/pac out of their minds

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I wouldn't say that exactly. I think the testing process would need to be thoroughly explained & broken down for me. And I'd need to get any supplement I had tested before I was ever tested cuz supplements are known to have banned substances, not listed on the label, in them.

I think inadvertent usage is happening more often then people wanna believe & I wouldn't wanna get labeled a PED user if I was or wasn't using a banned substances so this would help insure I didn't get popped for something I inadvertently taken or it'd give me some time to clean out my system if I was using.

Further considering the question I'm to assume this fight would be my biggest fight & biggest payday of my career since its a high profile opponent so I guess I'd wanna accept the fight either way. So I guess I actually wouldn't wanna stop the fight from happening & I wouldn't try to stop the testing if it was a legit deal breaker for my opponent.

So yea TLDR I'd stall I suppose to legit get supplements tested or use the supplements testing as a cover to detox if I was using.
              the bold....absolutely. it was a very pubic attempt at character assassination with the ''i know youre on roids and the only way we fight for big money is for both of us to submit to 10000 % random blood testing.'' thing

Comment

Just schedule the fight in mother Russia and keep the juice flowing

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Just schedule the fight in mother Russia and keep the juice flowing
                  youre talking about vodka, right

Comment

youre talking about vodka, right
                    Call me Sergio Kovodkalev

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Call me Sergio Kovodkalev
                      triple v

Comment

Working...
                      X