No announcement yet.

Lets See How Others Would Handle This Scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets See How Others Would Handle This Scenario

youre a fighter. your high profile opponent has openly accused you of being a roider. he demands YOU BOTH submit to RANDOM BLOOD TESTS.

what would you all do ?????

spoony says hed do nothing (or EXAcTLY WHAT PAC ''DID'')
    me, i would do everything (id save suing for LAST) !

Lawyers use logical methods to trick the system. That's part of the theory of Law and rights. Somehow there's a paradox because guys like Jeffery Dahmer would have counsel and plea insanity... so the lawyers have to justify a whole horrendous act and sleep with a poker face, all to say in their portfolio, "I saved x client... here's my price..."

So Arum, a lawyer himself, Libel is a walk in the park. If I were Mayweather I would have never settled And appealed such verdicts. Of course the other problem is that Pacquiao didn't have to under the NSAC...

Freedom of speech in competitive sports somehow didn't benefit Mayweather Jr. The irony of "not liking his character" because he's.......

Yet again, defend Jeffry Dahmer with a poker face... or biographies on Charles Manson just because it's beneficial to viewers.... yeahhh right...

Comment

why is my scenario so difficult to answer ?!?!?!

maybe its me

Comment

Why do you people still act like he said no to the testing? He asked for a cutoff date close to the fight and not right up to it.

And what would you do if you got sued and the other side wanted your alleged failed drug tests documented in the lawsuit? Would you provide them or would you settle out of court as quick as possible?

Enjoy the fights tonight

Comment

Your scenario is easy to answer. All persons are considered innocent until proven guilty. The onus is not on pac to prove innocence...but rather on mayweather to prove guilt. If he had any evidence he would never have settled....its not in his nature to take a loss. Unfortunately for him...he proved that all he was attempting was character assasination and he failed to all except those who are glad to denigrate what has to be considered one of the greatest boxing careers in the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Why do you people still act like he said no to the testing? He asked for a cutoff date close to the fight and not right up to it.

And what would you do if you got sued and the other side wanted your alleged failed drug tests documented in the lawsuit? Would you provide them or would you settle out of court as quick as possible?

Enjoy the fights tonight
            That's not how the game works. Arum could come up with any number 5 or 10 times more than the settlement itself just to have aimed for the settlement. Mayweather's legal advisory just told Floyd to bite it. A guy like Arum would have fun convincing a judge how much Top Rank has made and in theory how much he lost when Floyd stained a bit of Pac's shadow.

Comment

Kind of hard to say, unless an organisation says its mandatory it's an ego thing....no one is going to submit to the demands of someone else just because they shame them into doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Your scenario is easy to answer. All persons are considered innocent until proven guilty. The onus is not on pac to prove innocence...but rather on mayweather to prove guilt. If he had any evidence he would never have settled....its not in his nature to take a loss. Unfortunately for him...he proved that all he was attempting was character assasination and he failed to all except those who are glad to denigrate what has to be considered one of the greatest boxing careers in the history of the sport.
                Why would Mayweather need to prove anything? It's just his opinion. Top Rank just wanted to make an insecure action towards it. How is that any different than Paulie Malignaggi insinuating PAC been on the stuff? Because Floyd's bigger than any of them. Look at Conte. That guy said he had no doubt Pac was doing stuff in the phillipines and in the states on Joe Rogan's cast. Why didn't Top Rank say anything about Conte? Because he was affiliated with the HBO and could disclose things that would jeapordize or ruin a season of boxing , so it's best not to get Conte involved considered he under contract with the federal govt.

Imagine if Enron execs had the same type of deal like Conte, where one would say on CNN that he has no doubt some other big ballers are doing stuff. Nobody wants to open a can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  Kind of hard to say, unless an organisation says its mandatory it's an ego thing....no one is going to submit to the demands of someone else just because they shame them into doing it.
                  good post mate

Comment

jesus fncking christ...lets forget about may and pac.....FOR JUST ONE THREAD (yeah i know all about the similarities. im trying to MAKE A POINT)

what would any of US do ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X