Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    remember you all said

canelo was ducking GGG?
    canelo was ducking trout?
    canelo was ducking lara?
    mayweather was ducking pac?
    ward was ducking krusher?
    ward was ducking a rematch with krusher?
    brook was ducking spence?

ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking!

all of you pathetic. might have to go out on my front lawn again here in a bit and flap my arms like wings and quack!
    You're f**king weird, bro. Seek some f**king help. Professional help. Or take some f**king meds or something. Or get a job. Or meet a f**king chick and try to get laid. Just get the f**k off the computer for f**k's sake.

F**king weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      You're f**king weird, bro. Seek some f**king help. Professional help. Or take some f**king meds or something. Or get a job. Or meet a f**king chick and try to get laid. Just get the f**k off the computer for f**k's sake.

F**king weirdo.
      bambam182 ranks amongst the most gifted minds to ever inhabit this planet. I'm awestruck by his insightful posts. This song starts playing in my head when I read his illuminating thoughts

He'll go down in history as one of the great scholars of our time.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        canelo did duck golovkin. his people did, for sure, anyway. 100% calculated. waited for him to start to show signs of getting old, as well as took some easy fights in the interim for big bucks. happens all the time in boxing.
        If Canelo was truly ducking. He would do what most boxers do when they move UP in weight and that's take a few easy fights before fighting the G Boogieman.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Lol had nothing to why he didn't fight him.

Eric Gomez- "We didn't take the fight because we felt he wasn't ready"
          uhh what?????

Comment

F**king weirdo.
            how is that weird when what i posted is true, did people not say any of those things? or are you upset because you did that crap and now being called out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              how is that weird when what i posted is true, did people not say any of those things? or are you upset because you did that crap and now being called out on it.
              Dude, you come off like a f**king child. Seriously. **** for all I know you are. You post at like a 12 year old's level. And I'm not even exaggerating in an attempt to insult you.

Every f**king day you make these dumb ass posts and threads and do this "ducking boy" thing.

Grow the f**k up and try to discuss the sport like an adult, and maybe a few people around here will actually take you seriously.

Comment

''ducking'' and ''shook'' cu/nts need to be flayed

Comment

Dude, you come off like a f**king child. Seriously. **** for all I know you are. You post at like a 12 year old's level. And I'm not even exaggerating in an attempt to insult you.

Every f**king day you make these dumb ass posts and threads and do this "ducking boy" thing.

Grow the f**k up and try to discuss the sport like an adult, and maybe a few people around here will actually take you seriously.
                  the stupid idiots who say "ducking ducking" need to man up and admit they were wrong instead of hiding from my posts.

Comment

Umm Canelo did duck ggg at the time. Just because he's fighting him 2 years later dosen't mean he didn't duck him 2 years ago and last year when he vacated the belt. Spence brooke you have a point. People wanted brooke to fight spence with a broken eye socket.

Eric Gomez. " We didn't take the fight because we didn't think Canelo was ready."
                    Gomez never said that you dumb ass... do the translation right and dont put words on other peoples mouths... i dare you to post the right and full translation... stop spreading lies...

Comment

Lol had nothing to why he didn't fight him.

Eric Gomez- "We didn't take the fight because we felt he wasn't ready"
                      Eric gomez only said we didnt think he was ready. But never said we didnt take the fight because of that, if you dont speak spanish then you been lied, if you do then you are spreading lies..

Comment

Working...
                      X