Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ducking Boys ASSEMBLE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this fight a bigger attraction now or 2 years ago ?!?!?!?

Comment

Just pray for bambam and move along, he has a mental illness

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        Eric gomez only said we didnt think he was ready. But never said we didnt take the fight because of that, if you dont speak spanish then you been lied, if you do then you are spreading lies..
        It's the same thing you DUMB FU-CKK. They didn't take the fight because he wasn't ready. If they didn't think he was ready why would they take the fight? Your brain cells are dying by the day.
        Last edited by satiev1; 05-20-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          Just pray for bambam and move along, he has a mental illness
          i would reply and smash you like i always have, however i dont want another email where you tell me to stop hurting your feelings ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            It's the same thing you DUMB FU-CKK. They didn't take the fight because he wasn't ready.
            or because GGG didnt accept the 8 figure payday, which he isnt getting now ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              It's the same thing you DUMB FU-CKK. They didn't take the fight because he wasn't ready. If they didn't think he was ready why would they take the fight? Your brain cells are dying by the day.
              PTI

may doesnt get the credit he deserves for the boxing lesson he gave canelo.

''he was too green.''

maybe canelo needed more time before facing 3g ? 3g fans would want a more experienced canelo, yes ?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                the stupid idiots who say "ducking ducking" need to man up and admit they were wrong instead of hiding from my posts.
                So when ggg fights Ward 2 years from now you will have to admit he never ducked him?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  PTI

may doesnt get the credit he deserves for the boxing lesson he gave canelo.

''he was too green.''

maybe canelo needed more time before facing 3g ? 3g fans would want a more experienced canelo, yes ?
                  He gets credit but the truth is canelo was really green. If they fought now. I would still favor Floyd but call a spade a spade

Comment

''we dont see 31, we dont see 31, we dont see 31............''

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      So when ggg fights Ward 2 years from now you will have to admit he never ducked him?
                      GGG "ll fight anyone from 154-168"

"but ill fight ward at 164, but chavez jr at 168"

how can you ****s defend GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X