Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford "Our teams never talked! Pacquiao deserves to fight whoever he wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Terence ain't ready for the superstar. That's how uncle Bob saw it. Otherwise, Arum would have passed the torch to his future cash cow long time ago. The Philippino guy simply has no ability to say no to Bob, who would give him ultimatums, deadlines, he might even sue the senator. Come on mates.
    arum learned from his first mistake and that was bradley. arum knows that TC is NOT a house hold name at the moment. that's why he doesnt wanna put pac in with TC yet. if TC beats pac, arum cant really promote him to be the star that arum wants him to be and if pac ends up beating TC, then that's prolly the end for a promising career.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I've never said Pac was ducking him, but I have said it would be incredibly stupid for him to fight Bud. Becoming lion food is no way for a legend to go out.
      Freddy Roach is on record saying he thinks it's a bad match up for Pacquiao that he doesn't want. So you're actually correct lol

At one time I would have favored Pacquiao. But not at his age now. I think old legends who have already proven their abilities should not be criticized when they become selective with their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        decent, no. but i thought TC is more than just "decent"? at least that's what im getting on here. if pac continue to fight lesser name opponent such as horn and loses then yes this will hurt his legacy. but if TC is suppose to be the next best thing then how can it hurt manny's legacy? if anything, it'll prolly boost it up even more if TC is really the real deal.
        The same way losing to Mayweather hurt his legacy and cemented him firmly as #2 of his era (whereas one could previously debate that he was #1).
        Checkmate.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Arum isn't going to lose millions to pay for Crawford to beat Pacquiao.

Pacquiao took a $4 mil guarantee for Vargas but wanted $20 mil for Crawford. Pacquiao clean priced himself out.
          Floyd should have fought Thurman, instead of Berto, whom he got his $30 mil guarantee from. You don't call yourself the best ever and fight Berto. He's now cherrypicking McConor.

Comment

The same way losing to Mayweather hurt his legacy and cemented him firmly as #2 of his era (whereas one could previously debate that he was #1).
            Checkmate.
            losing to floyd hurt his legacy?? says who? you? if that was the case, marquez closed that door in 2012.

Comment

Floyd should have fought Thurman, instead of Berto, whom he got his $30 mil guarantee from. You don't call yourself the best ever and fight Berto. He's now cherrypicking McConor.
              Deflection.

Pacquiao ducked Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Arum isn't going to lose millions to pay for Crawford to beat Pacquiao.

Pacquiao took a $4 mil guarantee for Vargas but wanted $20 mil for Crawford. Pacquiao clean priced himself out.
                How much do you think the best ever would demand for a Crawford fight? I believe Floyd would duck the young prime Terence.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Freddy Roach is on record saying he thinks it's a bad match up for Pacquiao that he doesn't want. So you're actually correct lol

At one time I would have favored Pacquiao. But not at his age now. I think old legends who have already proven their abilities should not be criticized when they become selective with their opponents.
                  Yea, that's correct and I'm glad Freddy spoke up about that. As you say, it would have been a great fight at one point and I would have picked Pac in his prime. I wish Pac would retire but if he wants to stay around, I really hope he avoids crazy shyt like this. I really like the guy and don't want to see him plastered on the canvas again.

Comment

How much do you think the best ever would demand for a Crawford fight? I believe Floyd would duck the young prime Terence.
                    What's Mayweather got to do with the topic of this thread? You're butthurt that Pacquiao ducked Crawford so are mentioning Mayweather to try and deflect.

But it's OK we've all done it.

Comment

Yea, that's correct and I'm glad Freddy spoke up about that. As you say, it would have been a great fight at one point and I would have picked Pac in his prime. I wish Pac would retire but if he wants to stay around, I really hope he avoids crazy shyt like this. I really like the guy and don't want to see him plastered on the canvas again.
                      but then you shiiet on him for fighting guys like horn. lol. you're telling him to avoid tough competition at this point but then turns around and shiiet on him for doing what you hope he would.

Comment

Working...
                      X