Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford "Our teams never talked! Pacquiao deserves to fight whoever he wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not pretending that's your opinion just to argue a point. But, even if you're being 100% honest in how you see it, you're not in touch with how the fans/public see things so there's no point in arguing this.
    Being smashed by Crawford damages Pac's legacy.
    It would damage it if crawford was a bum. It would only be damaged if he loses to jeff horn and guys like it bit crawford is at least a talented fighter

Comment

Pacquiao has a 20 million guarsntee in his contrwct with top rank. He was just asking money thay he ALWAYS got in the last eight years. He isnt pricing himself out just asking for thw money that he has on the contract.
      Pac is getting 20 million to fight Horn?

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
        Pac is getting 20 million to fight Horn?
        I honestly believe he should, then Horn receives about 2 to 3 million. You would have to be a ****in fool to believe Manny isn't worth a 20 million guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          I honestly believe he should, then Horn receives about 2 to 3 million. You would have to be a ****in fool to believe Manny isn't worth a 20 million guarantee.
          I agree with this.

Comment

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not pretending that's your opinion just to argue a point. But, even if you're being 100% honest in how you see it, you're not in touch with how the fans/public see things so there's no point in arguing this.
            Being smashed by Crawford damages Pac's legacy.
            how so? i thought TC is the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              He didn't get $20 mil for Vargas and won't for Horn. Can't pay him when the money isn't there.

But he was fine with taking less to fight these guys, you know why? They are less risk than Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                how so? i thought TC is the truth?
                So, you expect Pac to be smashed by anyone decent then? No matter how good Crawford is, Pac is one of the two greats of the last 10 years. Any losses hurt.
                FFS guy, I don't mind you debating or disagreeing but put a little thought into your replies or I'm not going to bother reading them anymore.

Comment

Terence ain't ready for the superstar. That's how uncle Bob saw it. Otherwise, Arum would have passed the torch to his future cash cow long time ago. The Philippino guy simply has no ability to say no to Bob, who would give him ultimatums, deadlines, he might even sue the senator. Come on mates.

Comment

So, you expect Pac to be smashed by anyone decent then? No matter how good Crawford is, Pac is one of the two greats of the last 10 years. Any losses hurt.
                    FFS guy, I don't mind you debating or disagreeing but put a little thought into your replies or I'm not going to bother reading them anymore.
                    decent, no. but i thought TC is more than just "decent"? at least that's what im getting on here. if pac continue to fight lesser name opponent such as horn and loses then yes this will hurt his legacy. but if TC is suppose to be the next best thing then how can it hurt manny's legacy? if anything, it'll prolly boost it up even more if TC is really the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Terence ain't ready for the superstar. That's how uncle Bob saw it. Otherwise, Arum would have passed the torch to his future cash cow long time ago. The Philippino guy simply has no ability to say no to Bob, who would give him ultimatums, deadlines, he might even sue the senator. Come on mates.
                      Arum isn't going to lose millions to pay for Crawford to beat Pacquiao.

Pacquiao took a $4 mil guarantee for Vargas but wanted $20 mil for Crawford. Pacquiao clean priced himself out.

Comment

Working...
                      X