Anthony Joshua vs. Deontay Wilder - Who Has More Power? Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Let's put it this way
    AJs power is like getting hit by a speeding train.
    Wilder's power is like getting shot with a nuclear missile at close range.

They both kill you, but one disintegrates your body.
    Unless you are Duhaupas

in which case you just eat shots over and over and over again never really getting hurt until the ref stops it?

Comment

Going by their common opponents their is a very obvious answer that appears to have eluded whom have voted so far.

I don't see how this is even debatable.

Comment

AJ would have stopped Stiverne.

He also would stop Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
          Don't worry though NahMean.

Joshua is the better fighter right now. He's better technically, has more sound fundamentals, punches damn near as hard, is definitely the stronger of the two physically. If they were to fight today, it won't take Joshua 5 rounds to get that big punch in. His better fundamentals and sound skill will allow him a scenario to land the first big shot before Wilder does. Pretty much.
          ...but Joshua is way slower of hand and foot.

Plus

Wilder has far better stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
            Hard to say. Wilder has too many thrown fights to know for sure. But I do think he has a lot of power

Log off you bum

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Wilder, he's dangerous and explosive. AJ emails his punches, he couldn't even stop Wlad after knocking him down 4 times, and even then Wlad looked okay. With Wilder there wouldn't be a second or third knockdown. And forget about Wilder landing a clean punch on AJ who looked like a spaz from a Whyte punch....he'd wake up in hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Harrison was getting KO'd by everyone.
                Vlad has been KO'd several times himself....once by a pro Golfer

Comment

Harrison was getting KO'd by everyone.
                  Lies! Audley Harrison KO Derric Rossy the fight before Deontay retired him, need I remind you that Luis Ortiz just ducked Derric Rossy? Deontay Wilders power is career ending -- have you guys seen Spilzka in a ring ever since Wilder KO him or Nicolai Firtha? I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Lies! Audley Harrison KO Derric Rossy the fight before Deontay retired him, need I remind you that Luis Ortiz just ducked Derric Rossy? Deontay Wilders power is career ending -- have you guys seen Spilzka in a ring ever since Wilder KO him or Nicolai Firtha? I rest my case.
                    I agree.. Wilder does finish dudes and he finishes them badly. But he didn't finish Stiverne. Though he completely out boxed him, Stiverne is dying for a rematch and he said Wilder didn't hurt him.

Comment

I agree.. Wilder does finish dudes and he finishes them badly. But he didn't finish Stiverne. Though he completely out boxed him, Stiverne is dying for a rematch and he said Wilder didn't hurt him.
                      Bermane survived because Deontay Broke his hand on Stiverne's skull around the 3rd or 4th round. Due to the brutal beating suffered at the hands of Wilder Stiverne was hospitalized and nearly DIED!

Bermane has made excuses for being dominated ; he claims he suffered from food poisoning leading into the fight but I suspect his symptoms were a product of the concussions he survived during his bout with the 'Bronze-Bomber' -- I'm just glad Deontay didn't kill him.

Comment

Working...
                      X