Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs. Deontay Wilder - Who Has More Power? Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like Wilder with the right hand being a lights out punch.

But you'd rather be Joshua out of the two. He's the much bigger man with the solid fundamentals. And the power difference is likely academic as both will knock everyone out including each other with their best shot.

Comment

Top comment.. I agree, both guys have enough power to KO each other.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Has Molina said who he thinks harder? Since he's been in with both.. not heard many interviews from him since his loss to AJ. Molina did say he think AJ is one of the best HW's after his loss though.

AJ did get him out a lot quicker than Wilder.

The reason why I say Wilder hits just a little bit harder is because I haven't seen Joshua knock someone out unconscious yet like Wilder has or convulse on the floor.

It's not a big difference that seperates the two in power. They both have great power. I just think Wilder hits just a little bit harder.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
          The reason why I say Wilder hits just a little bit harder is because I haven't seen Joshua knock someone out unconscious yet like Wilder has or convulse on the floor.

It's not a big difference that seperates the two in power. They both have great power. I just think Wilder hits just a little bit harder.

Whyte was badly KO'd and so was a couple more of his opponents. Took Whyte a while to get up from that shot.

Some of Wilder's KO's are more brutal no doubt I think he has more one shot power on his right.

AJ has more power in his combo’s and carries power in both hands.

But when Wilder stepped up his competition he wasn’t able to stop Stiverne. Kind of surprised as Stiverne doesn’t have a great chin and has been dropped by a bum in his last fight. Wilder was a massive favorite and everyone expected him to win by KO.

AJ’s power is tested at world level as he stepped up his competition and still got the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Whyte was badly KO'd and so was a couple more of his opponents. Took Whyte a while to get up from that shot.

Some of Wilder's KO's are more brutal no doubt I think he has more one shot power on his right.

AJ has more power in his combo’s and carries power in both hands.

But when Wilder stepped up his competition he wasn’t able to stop Stiverne. Kind of surprised as Stiverne doesn’t have a great chin and has been dropped by a bum in his last fight. Wilder was a massive favorite and everyone expected him to win by KO.

AJ’s power is tested at world level as he stepped up his competition and still got the stoppage.

I remember the Whyte knockout. He was knocked out badly, pretty much out.

I'm talking of a Szpilka kind of knockout and Serhei Liakhovich.

There's not a big difference in the power. It's only by a little bit.

Joshua does throw combos more and has more power in those punches.

Stiverne...... Wilder injured his hand in the Stiverne fight. He didn't drop him though he had Stiverne hurt a few times. Wilder actually recently said that he ruined Stiverne and ended his career and that Stiverne will never be the same again. He mentioned that Stiverne got dropped by that bum. And that he's not happy with Stiverne being mandatory. He said if you want to see someone badly hurt to the point of death, that thats how the 2nd Stiverne fight is going to be. He doesn't want to fight Stiverne again because he feels like he's going to hurt him really, really bad this time. I agree in the rematch Wilder is going to beat him even worse. 2nd fight definitely is not going 12. I hope Stiverne doesn't get too hurt.

Joshua is the better fighter of the two for sure. And if I had to choose which fighter would I rather be. Yeah, I'd rather be Joshua, for sure.

I just have Wilder by a little bit in punching power.

With that being said I believe Joshua would knock Wilder out, for reasons I mentioned in an earlier post.
            Last edited by The Time; 05-16-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Hard to say. Wilder has too many thrown fights to know for sure. But I do think he has a lot of power

Comment

Let me tell you something mang, Deontay has more KO's than Joshua has fights. My boy sleeping dees boys, leaving them in hospitals! causing seizures on live TV fam...dis different.

Tony Bellend I pray for you every night son! Please don't do it boa! Think about yo kids....they not ready, theres a reason why Pedvetkin had to purposely swallow drugs to avoid life altering effects even def!

I just hope they all safe! thats what I hope.

Comment

I think Joshua has a wider array of powerful punches and you probably feel each one of his punches more than with Wilder, but I think Wilder might have a higher threshold of single punch power in his right hand

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    I think Joshua has a wider array of powerful punches and you probably feel each one of his punches more than with Wilder, but I think Wilder might have a higher threshold of single punch power in his right hand

Great assessment actually, good stuff.

Comment

Joshua is better, Wilder hits harder!

Comment

Working...
                      X