Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Laughs at Jeff Lacy Comparisons From Team Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacy was a billed up fraud only had decent left hook no boxing ability or D never beat prime elite became a punching bag even washed up jones beat him easy no comparison Spence well rounded killer has to pass chin test

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
      Why is that that you people are so DESPERATE for a great hope.....So easily duped into buying the hype. Spence is the poor mans black Gerry Cooney
      I'm pretty sure its the other way around. Kell hasn't stepped up to any real champions yet besides GGG and he only came to get a paycheck from that fight, he never had a chance and it was only a matter of time before G would stop him like everybody knew was going to happen. Spence is just starting to work his way up starting with IBF belt and then onto the more prestigious ones, I'm rolling with Spence for those reasons, he shows he is hungry for a title. Brook has been fighting nothing but bums. What will you all say when Brook gets laid out this time?

Comment

Spence is going to destroy brook.. this is not going to the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
          Why is that that you people are so DESPERATE for a great hope.....So easily duped into buying the hype. Spence is the poor mans black Gerry Cooney
          Black people have no reason to be desperate for greatness.

We produce greatness on a level that can't be matched.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            I think it's weird for his team (guys who should be experts) repeating something like this. Just shows the fanboyism that can exist even in the circles of professionals.

If they actually think this kid is comparable to Jeff Lacy then Kell is in trouble. Kell isn't Joe Calzaghe by a long shot. He'll likely get stopped in this fight without his A-game.

Like I've said for weeks...Hagler v. Minter 2.0 coming soon
            That's a much better comparison!

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
              Many may disagree, but Spence is a modern day Ray Leonard without the flash. He has speed and power in both hands, skill, and is fundamentally sound. Lets see if he has Leonard's heart and chin. If so, this kid will be an all time great. He's in a division that is stacked. There are very good quality fighters he can develop rivalries with. Plus he's exciting to watch. There is no limit for this kid if he can stay focused.
              Spence is going to capture as many belts as he can at 147 within the next 3-5 yrs then he is going to move up to 154 or 160.. It's possible that he makes a move before that if he is able to take the fast track to the big fights he need to accomplish it.. A loss to Brook obviously puts a huge dent in that plan but it wouldn't be the end of the world with his career.. I know he is too focused to lose this fight though..

Comment

Brook is getting KTFO or bailed out by his corner again.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Already an excuse for Brook lol. The world has become so pussified by Liberals that everything is an excuse.

Don't blame the weight. First Brook was too small for Middleweight and now he's drained. Fk you.

Rather have a liberal on my side than the gutless chicken hearted idiots on the other side, they talk about fighting until its time to fight, we're talking about us vs another country and you use this opportunity to cry about people who have different views and ideas about government, youre probably one of those cowards that run from fights but talk ALL tough.
                  Your collective skirts have been pulled up, we know you people cant fight a lick, so you talk a big game in an attempt to keep people from curb stomping your asses.

Comment

This has all the makings of a really great fight! I like Spence in this one but a scenerio can be made for either fighter to win in multiple fashions. Not to often when too really good fighters get in the ring anymore, hoping for a barn burner

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Black people have no reason to be desperate for greatness.

We produce greatness on a level that can't be matched.
                      What? Youre pretty demented man, all you do is talk about race. GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                      X