Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: The Critics Can Talk - But I'm The King of 175!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop yapping and get rid of Haymon!

He's done you no favors in terms of legacy or resume for you as a fighter!

Yvon Michel was all on aboard with the Stevenson vs Kovalev fight on HBO till Haymon put his hands in the pot and made Adonis sell his soul and legacy for money!

I mean he could've fought Beterbiev which should've been the easiest fight to make!

He fights Tommy Karpenter, an ancient super middleweight, a prospect in Thomas Jr., and now fighting a Fonfara who got blasted by a union worker and who was getting outboxed badly by a washed up Chad Dawson!

I've seen that My Low Place guy online, the guy has to be Stevenson's cup carrier or his 2nd cousin cuz he always gives the benefit of The doubt to this man and gives everyone else blame!

Kov and Ward are fighting again

Smith Jr will be fighting Barrera

Pascal is fighting Stevenson's mandatory, can't make this stuff up!

Kov giving Stevenson the middle finger in his face when he interrupted the REAL champs interview was classic!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Seems like they gained a new member and it's 4 now. Looks like original zero joined the Force. My Low Place, Superbee, Third Eye and now original zero. They're rolling deep now.

You forgot Kigali. Although he's not really a Stevenson fan, he just doesn't like Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You forgot Kigali. Although he's not really a Stevenson fan, he just doesn't like Kovalev.
        I didn't count him cause he's just a fan of that dark meat, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          you do know he's not a fan of anyone or even boxing?
          This forum is a beacon for mentally ill race baiters apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I didn't count him cause he's just a fan of that dark meat, ya know?
            Yea I get it.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            you do know he's not a fan of anyone or even boxing?
            This forum is a beacon for mentally ill race baiters apparently...
            Yea there's more race baiters than fans these days.

Comment

He must have forgot he's not a pimp slapping around defenseless women any more. The summit of Mount Boxing is still ahead of him, long way to the top of 175.
              Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 05-16-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

This guy just a clown. I had a chance to see his instagram, all he does is just posing with his rental bentleys and bunch of broke @zz haitians friends. It has been over 3 years since he had been holding the belt hostage.

So NO you aint no King but a 39 years old clown
                Last edited by MantisToboggan; 05-16-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Adonis is a fun fighter to watch because the fight can end at anytime. That said... I don't think he can be competitive Vs. Either Ward or Kovalev.

Comment

Wasn't even relevant at 175.

We're talking past-tense here. Ducked every name in the division and is 40 y/o. His dud career is in the books.

Kovalev, Hopkins, Ward, Pascal, etc -- they fought each other no big deal, all said the same thing about Stevenson -- he mentions you in the media then doesn't return your phonecalls.

He is the only fighter I've seen caught with a paid shill account pretending to be a fan on boxingscene (ThirdEye).

He was convicted and sentenced to prison for sexually abusing minors.

Worst boxer ever.
                    Last edited by ////; 05-16-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah! King of bull crap! King of avoiding real competition! It's too bad because Stevenson is an exciting fighter but Like Dela Hoya has done with Alverez, Stevenson's handlers have avoided putting him in with any real competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X