No announcement yet.

Parker vs Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Nah you just exposed yourself as an idiot yet once again because you gave no breakdown of the fight whatsoever but claimed you did. Was easy for me to quote you saying it was a 50/50 fight and yet although you are still holding to this claim you broke the fight down you still have yet to produce this epic breakdown. I'm starting to think you make yourself look like an idiot on purpose.

Again, where was this racially charged post of mine? Me saying Whyte has orangutan arms is me saying he has long arms. How exactly is that racist? You should just stop posting yourself, you can help this forum rid itself of ******s by self regulating
    The truth is you will continue to look foolish bc its my thread so obviously i broke down the fight with others ...please tell me what i posted that didnt give reasons why Whyte wins ?

See dummy its called a thread for a reason !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      The truth is you will continue to look foolish bc its my thread so obviously i broke down the fight with others ...please tell me what i posted that didnt give reasons why Whyte wins ?

See dummy its called a thread for a reason !
      Still not showing this breakdown huh? You are aware that if you make a claim it's on YOU to produce the evidence right? Who am I kidding, of course you don't know

Comment

Still not showing this breakdown huh? You are aware that if you make a claim it's on YOU to produce the evidence right? Who am I kidding, of course you don't know
        Again read the posts ,this is always pointed out to you .

Why go on a thread that needs to be EXPLAINED to you ?

This is why posters tell you to not jump in ....

Comment

Again read the posts ,this is always pointed out to you .

Why go on a thread that needs to be EXPLAINED to you ?

This is why posters tell you to not jump in ....
          Dude you don't have a breakdown, just admit it. It's not that hard. I've already proven you didn't, time for you to come to grips with it.

I actually thought maybe you were at least smart enough to go back and edit a post then quote it but you're not even that smart

Comment

Dude you don't have a breakdown, just admit it. It's not that hard. I've already proven you didn't, time for you to come to grips with it.

I actually thought maybe you were at least smart enough to go back and edit a post then quote it but you're not even that smart
            So i didnt post these right ?

I would slightly favor Whyte . Where do you think he has gained non functional muscle mass ? Ithink hes really just trying to get rnds in...Parker genuinely looks to be struggling .

The only guy that actually gave Whyte a run in a even fight was Chisora who trained with Jennings and Povetkin in Russia ,i think that fight alone would give Whyte the edge too as he will better gage his punch count in a 12 rnd war again(he has no stamina doe)!

I see a very dangerous fighter that has developed into a boxer puncher able to go southpaw /orthodox,creates odd angles and has learned to fight off the ropes from the Chisora fight .Just as Joshua lifted his game in 19 fights i suspect Whyte has reached that point now . We will see ,at 250 he also has a great tank .

His punching technique is flawed bc hes an arm puncher (minus the body shots ) ,this also takes less energy to do and if hes going to play long distance boxer this could benefit him .

His punching technique is flawed ( Parker ) bc hes an arm puncher (minus the body shots ) ,this also takes less energy to do and if hes going to play long distance boxer this could benefit him .

I think he does have to get back to more power shot punching more in his punch selection and mix it in more as you stated since the Joshua fight bc the guys you listed would eventually get him ,but Whyte is no walk through for guys outside Joshua .

Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-25-2018, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Parker won't get the decision if it goes to the scorecards.

Comment

So i didnt post these right ?

I would slightly favor Whyte . Where do you think he has gained non functional muscle mass ? Ithink hes really just trying to get rnds in...Parker genuinely looks to be struggling .
                This isn't a breakdown of the fight

The only guy that actually gave Whyte a run in a even fight was Chisora who trained with Jennings and Povetkin in Russia ,i think that fight alone would give Whyte the edge too as he will better gage his punch count in a 12 rnd war again(he has no stamina doe)!
                neither is this

I see a very dangerous fighter that has developed into a boxer puncher able to go southpaw /orthodox,creates odd angles and has learned to fight off the ropes from the Chisora fight .Just as Joshua lifted his game in 19 fights i suspect Whyte has reached that point now . We will see ,at 250 he also has a great tank .
                An observation of what you saw him do in the Chisora fight. Again not a fight breakdown of the Parker fight.

His punching technique is flawed ( Parker ) bc hes an arm puncher (minus the body shots ) ,this also takes less energy to do and if hes going to play long distance boxer this could benefit him .
                Still not a breakdown of the fight

I think he does have to get back to more power shot punching more in his punch selection and mix it in more as you stated since the Joshua fight bc the guys you listed would eventually get him ,but Whyte is no walk through for guys outside Joshua .
                This is the one post where you actually mention either fighter doing something within the upcoming fight. And yet, still not a breakdown of this fight.

The only thing you said in terms of this actual fight was in the post I quoted from you that said it was 50/50. So...we're ready for that breakdown whenever you're ready

Comment

Fight around the corner ......

Power : Whyte

Speed : Parker

Ring IQ : Whyte

Defense : Parker

Offense : Whyte

Accuracy : Whyte

Stamina : Whyte

Chin : Parker

Experience : Even

Ability to Adapt : Whyte

Inside fighting : Parker

Outside fighting : Whyte

Footwork : Whyte

Size : Whyte

I think its pretty clear who has the edge here .

Whyte has the overall abilities and is very difficult to predict with angles and ability to switch it up southpaw or orthodox, than predictable Parker who is easy to figure out with one pace and straight line style ,repetitive combos .

Parker has to grind him down , like Chisora with the exception of not getting hit by the cleaner punches coming in and losing. Whyte at this point isnt going to be so easily able to push back and we all saw what he looked like with a full training camp despite what you think of Browne .

The logical choice is Whyte .Hes improving and has full momentum and a U.K crowd compared to a stagnant Parker who SHOULD have a few losses on his resume so taking him is ASSUMING he actually shows up . And hes going to have to if hes going to win bc Whyte will not coast like Joshua did .

Parker could win IF Whyte falls into old habits of wild off balance haymaking right hands if he goes into brawl mode and counter with a left hook but i dont see it . I think Whyte slows him down by mid rounds with those hard body shots and starts picking him apart with extremely underated boxing skills and can really put punches together when in rhythm .

I think this will be a back and forth close fight but Whyte will take over the fight by round 7 and the scoring wont be so difficult after that should it go 12 . .

Im going Whyte by 12th round stoppage TKO !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-19-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Fight around the corner ......

Power : Whyte

Speed : Parker

Ring IQ : Whyte

Defense : Parker

Offense : Whyte

Accuracy : Whyte

Stamina : Whyte

Chin : Parker

Experience : Even

Ability to Adapt : Whyte

Inside fighting : Parker

Outside fighting : Whyte

Footwork : Whyte

Size : Whyte

I think its pretty clear who has the edge here .

Whyte has the overall abilities and is very difficult to predict with angles and ability to switch it up southpaw or orthodox, than predictable Parker who is easy to figure out with one pace and straight line style ,repetitive combos .

Parker has to grind him down , like Chisora with the exception of not getting hit by the cleaner punches coming in and losing. Whyte at this point isnt going to be so easily able to push back and we all saw what he looked like with a full training camp despite what you think of Browne .

The logical choice is Whyte .Hes improving and has full momentum and a U.K crowd compared to a stagnant Parker who SHOULD have a few losses on his resume so taking him is ASSUMING he actually shows up . And hes going to have to if hes going to win bc Whyte will not coast like Joshua did .

Parker could win IF Whyte falls into old habits of wild off balance haymaking right hands if he goes into brawl mode and counter with a left hook but i dont see it . I think Whyte slows him down by mid rounds with those hard body shots and starts picking him apart with extremely underated boxing skills and can really put punches together when in rhythm .

I think this will be a back and forth close fight but Whyte will take over the fight by round 7 and the scoring wont be so difficult after that should it go 12 . .

Im going Whyte by 12th round stoppage TKO !

...... To add to this Whyte is the bigger man and looked filled out at the open work out if he uses it to push Parker back it makes it that more difficult for Parker .

Jim Tom
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-25-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

...... To add to this Whyte is the bigger man and looked filled out at the open work out if he uses it to push Parker back it makes it that more difficult for Parker .

Jim Tom
                      You gave stamina and ring I.Q to Whyte honestly? We have seen Whyte lose his breath before and he has had to take breaks in the Chisora and Joshua fight so how can you give him stamina? Same thing with ring I.Q. I think as good as Whyte is I think you give him too much credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X