Stamina : Whyte

Chin : Parker

Experience : Even

Ability to Adapt : Whyte

Inside fighting : Parker

Outside fighting : Whyte

Footwork : Whyte

Size : Whyte

I think its pretty clear who has the edge here .

Whyte has the overall abilities and is very difficult to predict with angles and ability to switch it up southpaw or orthodox, than predictable Parker who is easy to figure out with one pace and straight line style ,repetitive combos .

Parker has to grind him down , like Chisora with the exception of not getting hit by the cleaner punches coming in and losing. Whyte at this point isnt going to be so easily able to push back and we all saw what he looked like with a full training camp despite what you think of Browne .

The logical choice is Whyte .Hes improving and has full momentum and a U.K crowd compared to a stagnant Parker who SHOULD have a few losses on his resume so taking him is ASSUMING he actually shows up . And hes going to have to if hes going to win bc Whyte will not coast like Joshua did .

Parker could win IF Whyte falls into old habits of wild off balance haymaking right hands if he goes into brawl mode and counter with a left hook but i dont see it . I think Whyte slows him down by mid rounds with those hard body shots and starts picking him apart with extremely underated boxing skills and can really put punches together when in rhythm .

I think this will be a back and forth close fight but Whyte will take over the fight by round 7 and the scoring wont be so difficult after that should it go 12 . .

Im going Whyte by 12th round stoppage TKO !
    This is one of the more hilarious posts I've ever read on a forum

Comment

• Originally posted by keith_head View Post
      It's a carbon copy of any fight breakdown by someone who watched their last two fights.. and thats it. lol

Ive got Parker technically dominating whyte for 5/6 rounds before knocking him out.

As a brit id love whyte to win, but i dont see it.

Comment

thats nothing compared to other stuff he's comes up with, guy is a lunatic, you should see the video he posted of himself jerking off a speedball

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          It's a carbon copy of any fight breakdown by someone who watched their last two fights.. and thats it. lol

Ive got Parker technically dominating whyte for 5/6 rounds before knocking him out.

As a brit id love whyte to win, but i dont see it.
          It doesnt matter what these clowns think i have a 90 % CORRECT % of picking HW fights so a wrong pick here and there means little .

Lets see if the same clown who is mlac the WHACK is around after the fight ? lol

He dissapeared oftly fast Whytes last fight after promising me Browne was going to brutally K.O Whyte on my last thread !

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            It doesnt matter what these clowns think i have a 90 % CORRECT % of picking HW fights so a wrong pick here and there means little .

Lets see if the same clown who is mlac the WHACK is around after the fight ? lol

He dissapeared oftly fast Whytes last fight after promising me Browne was going to brutally K.O Whyte on my last thread !
            i dont put any credence in anyone else's opinion othere than my own and i hold my hands up if im wrong.

When i was doing the pick'ems last year i did the first 7 and got 6 bang on, so im happy with my judgement.

like i said, i hope whyte wins but im seeing a parker mid-fight KO. If im wrong, il stand by my incorrect judgement lol

Comment

i dont put any credence in anyone else's opinion othere than my own and i hold my hands up if im wrong.

When i was doing the pick'ems last year i did the first 7 and got 6 bang on, so im happy with my judgement.

like i said, i hope whyte wins but im seeing a parker mid-fight KO. If im wrong, il stand by my incorrect judgement lol
              Its one thing picking a fighter its another thing heckling a pick ,.

Two top morons like Wacky Weiland a nd Whacko mlac better hope Parker wins bc it never gets old watching shyte back fire on them ! lol

And Keith HEAD ? lol ( You your imagination ) You better make a new account bc i'll be all over you !

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Its one thing picking a fighter its another thing heckling a pick ,.

Two top morons like Wacky Weiland a nd Whacko mlac better hope Parker wins bc it never gets old watching shyte back fire on them ! lol

And Keith HEAD ? lol ( You your imagination ) You better make a new account bc i'll be all over you !
                I'll be honest about 10% of what weiland puts on here i can agree with, but when it comes to AJ he has made some shocking calls.

also Pennsauken.. my good god that guys a melt. Gave it big licks about Wald winning, failed.. then Parker vs AJ, got stomped.. now hes all over Povetkin. Absolutely no knowledge just pure hatred

Comment

I'll be honest about 10% of what weiland puts on here i can agree with, but when it comes to AJ he has made some shocking calls.

also Pennsauken.. my good god that guys a melt. Gave it big licks about Wald winning, failed.. then Parker vs AJ, got stomped.. now hes all over Povetkin. Absolutely no knowledge just pure hatred
                  You obviously havent seen my Weiland thread ? lol

The same same Weiland who thinks Parker is a better puncher than Klitchko and everyone sucks ansd is overated ? That Weiland ?

That other guy is on my ignore list bc i think its mlac . They sound to idiotic and post the same shyte so ???? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    thats nothing compared to other stuff he's comes up with, guy is a lunatic, you should see the video he posted of himself jerking off a speedball
                    Hey dummy yet AGAIN ..... you SHOULD be chopping your fingers off ....lol ....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X