Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker vs Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really great match up , anything can happen thats why i made it a year ago when ppl were telling me its a one sided fight .

A REAL boxing fan will like this fight .

Comment

Orangutan arms needs to use his reach advantage if he wants to win this one. The fight is in the UK though so he may not have to do too much to pick up this win and secure another shot at Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Orangutan arms needs to use his reach advantage if he wants to win this one. The fight is in the UK though so he may not have to do too much to pick up this win and secure another shot at Joshua
        Well yea , another idiotic post from you with no actual break down but a INSIDE racial remark.

Alright IDIOT keep posting on this thread bc i will crush you on here ...so ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Well yea , another idiotic post from you with no actual break down but a INSIDE racial remark.

Alright IDIOT keep posting on this thread bc i will crush you on here ...so ...lol
          Remind me again, where was your breakdown of the fight?

You've never crushed anything in your life boy, stop it.

How exactly was my remark racist? Whyte has long arms. You're probably too stupid to realize it though.

Comment

Remind me again, where was your breakdown of the fight?

You've never crushed anything in your life boy, stop it.

How exactly was my remark racist? Whyte has long arms. You're probably too stupid to realize it though.
            You realise i created this thread and broke it down right ?

Of course you didnt .

This is the problem with you on the forum i noticed .

And thats jumping into areas you have no idea about and posters having to tell you to READ the subject of conversation !

Comment

You realise i created this thread and broke it down right ?

Of course you didnt .

This is the problem with you on the forum i noticed .

And thats jumping into areas you have no idea about and posters having to tell you to READ the subject of conversation !
              You didn't break anything down. You gave the standard "I don't know crap about boxing" answer in saying "Oh well it's a 50/50 fight"

The fact you think that's a breakdown speaks volumes on your limited knowledge of the sport. This fool actually said he broke the fight down and this is his post...

Im not even going to try and predict this one yet....i think its a 50/50 fight based on recent performances.I woould lean towards Parker since i do have him ranked one above whyte.I think whyte has a good shot here though ,he seems to see many holes in Parkers game since the Takam fight.
              Yeah you sure broke that down bro I'm starting to feel bad cause it's like i'm picking on a ******. Actually I take that back, I know i'm picking on a ******

Comment

You didn't break anything down. You gave the standard "I don't know crap about boxing" answer in saying "Oh well it's a 50/50 fight"

The fact you think that's a breakdown speaks volumes on your limited knowledge of the sport. This fool actually said he broke the fight down and this is his post...

Yeah you sure broke that down bro I'm starting to feel bad cause it's like i'm picking on a ******. Actually I take that back, I know i'm picking on a ******
                My post interacts with everyone on whos going to win , so no . You were to stupid not to read the other responses which is ALWAYS pointed out to you .

I'll tell you what since i actually know boxing how about we do a permanent ban bet ?

Whyte wins your outta here ?

If Parker wins i'll leave ?

yea thats what i thought . lol

Comment

My post interacts with everyone on whos going to win , so no . You were to stupid not to read the other responses which is ALWAYS pointed out to you .

I'll tell you what since i actually know boxing how about we do a permanent ban bet ?

Whyte wins your outta here ?

If Parker wins i'll leave ?

yea thats what i thought . lol
                  I couldn't care less about your other posts, you've proven to everyone on this site you're an idiot. You didn't break anything down now you're trying to backtrack on what you said, pathetic. Please quote yourself in this thread in where you broke this fight down. I'll wait.

I don't care who wins, I don't have a horse in this race. Oh let me guess, cause I said Whyte has long arms that means i'm against him?

Man, you truly are an idiot.

Comment

I couldn't care less about your other posts, you've proven to everyone on this site you're an idiot. You didn't break anything down now you're trying to backtrack on what you said, pathetic. Please quote yourself in this thread in where you broke this fight down. I'd love to see that post.

I don't care who wins, I don't have a horse in this race. Oh let me guess, cause I said Whyte has long arms that means i'm against him?

Man, you truly are an idiot.
                    Nah your just a fool not reading the posts as to why i think Whyte wins and i have well other ones before this .

Like i said offer is there bc i would love to boot you outta here when Whyte wins.

Another ****** gone !

You dont have a horse in this race yet attacked with racial slurs ?? hmmm
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-24-2018, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Nah your just a fool not reading the posts as to why i think Whyte wins and i have well other ones before this .

Like i said offer is there bc i would love to boot you outta here when Whyte wins.

Another ****** gone !

You dont have a horse in this race yet attacked with racial slurs ?? hmmm
                      Nah you just exposed yourself as an idiot yet once again because you gave no breakdown of the fight whatsoever but claimed you did. Was easy for me to quote you saying it was a 50/50 fight and yet although you are still holding to this claim you broke the fight down you still have yet to produce this epic breakdown. I'm starting to think you make yourself look like an idiot on purpose.

Again, where was this racially charged post of mine? Me saying Whyte has orangutan arms is me saying he has long arms. How exactly is that racist? You should just stop posting yourself, you can help this forum rid itself of ******s by self regulating

Comment

Working...
                      X