No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury UKAD Hearing Has Been Postponed Due To Conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    February 2015, after he fought Hammer before he fought Klitschko was the initial statement. I'm not sourcing news, at least not now I've things to do myself this afternoon I just checked in to see the latest boxing news not discuss boxing with a guy defending PED cheats.
    Explain where I have defended ped cheats?
    But it's easier to run rather than actual discuss with reports/ facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
      Explain where I have defended ped cheats?
      But it's easier to run rather than actual discuss with reports/ facts.
      You're claiming you're not here in defence of the Furry Fluff Brothers so what is you're agenda other than denying what we've seen filter through NSB the past 9 months when it first came to light 9 months ago that he intact failed a doping test over a year previously at the time of being reported by the Daily Mirror UK tablet who were routinely berated on here by Furry fan boys and supporters at the time of creating fictious rumours and it transpired the Mirror was in fact reporting an actual 'fact' that has since been confirmed now their is a public interest in seeing if the rumours were founded or unfounded ?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        what really worries me is the real HW champion, Joshua, being a brit.

can he get away with the blatant drug cheating that fury gets away with? look at the two of them. you think one is on the gas but the other is not?

boxing in the UK is getting huge and dirtier by the second. i hope most of joshua's big fights come to vegas where you get a real athletic commission and hopefully they instidute a vada program, not this UKAD corrupt nonsense.

FFS he and his brother are BOTH under investigation, and are BOTH being allowed to finish their careers before they even come in front of a panel for a hearing.

in b4 the brits act like fury isn't the most obvious drug cheat in boxing right now. i hope that clown is suspended for two years and retires. fat f#ck isn't getting through training for his tune ups anyway. he'll take a tune up just for the press tour and the publicty, and get "injured" railing 3.5 grams of coke in a sitting.
        Joshua-Klit had Vada.

Comment

You're claiming you're not here in defence of the Furry Fluff Brothers so what is you're agenda other than denying what we've seen filter through NSB the past 9 months when it first came to light 9 months ago that he intact failed a doping test over a year previously at the time of being reported by the Daily Mirror UK tablet who were routinely berated on here by Furry fan boys and supporters at the time of creating fictious rumours and it transpired the Mirror was in fact reporting an actual 'fact' that has since been confirmed now their is a public interest in seeing if the rumours were founded or unfounded ?
          The whole thing is a mess. I personally don't buy Fury is innocent but I also don't buy UKAD as corrupt.
          I'd like to know though and hope the inquiry outcome is clear as to what has caused these delays and leaks!

Comment

The whole thing is a mess. I personally don't buy Fury is innocent but I also don't buy UKAD as corrupt.
            I'd like to know though and hope the inquiry outcome is clear as to what has caused these delays and leaks!
            Myself too. Clearly somebody wanted to the lucrative ppv to go ahead regardless, it wouldn't surprise me if it was somebody from Sky or even the guy on board for UKAD who is considered to be a conflict of interest which to me suggests he is somehow linked with a company who potentially sponsors Furry or potentially an actual friend. Again only I can assume with the wording released Friday, it suggests somebody has it in their interests this goes away on the panel though, thankfully UKAD's lawyers have seen to it it has been highlighted and maybe now we can begin to move forward, it would appear to me that UKAD are intent to come out of this salvaging their already damaged reputation whether that means highlighting their own members as the ones who have sought to keep this coming to light great. To me it sounds like they have a fall guy already.

Comment

Myself too. Clearly somebody wanted to the lucrative ppv to go ahead regardless, it wouldn't surprise me if it was somebody from Sky or even the guy on board for UKAD who is considered to be a conflict of interest which to me suggests he is somehow linked with a company who potentially sponsors Furry or potentially an actual friend. Again only I can assume with the wording released Friday, it suggests somebody has it in their interests this goes away on the panel though, thankfully UKAD's lawyers have seen to it it has been highlighted and maybe now we can begin to move forward, it would appear to me that UKAD are intent to come out of this salvaging their already damaged reputation whether that means highlighting their own members as the ones who have sought to keep this coming to light great. To me it sounds like they have a fall guy already.
              I guess time will tell.
              My thought is someone at UKAD has declared a conflict of interest to ensure the decision is safe. That Fury's lawyers have stretched this out for reasons such as you state.
              Time will tel which of us is closer.
              Want a bet ;-)

Comment

I guess time will tell.
                My thought is someone at UKAD has declared a conflict of interest to ensure the decision is safe. That Fury's lawyers have stretched this out for reasons such as you state.
                Time will tel which of us is closer.
                Want a bet ;-)
                What would we be betting on, the outcome ? The reasoning in the delay ? It's been released already that he was formally warned and that he was advised to stay away from certain products due to the amount found his system being over the natural amount the body creates or that are acceptable. Personally I believe he's guilty of doping, is that what we are betting on ?

Comment

What would we be betting on, the outcome ? The reasoning in the delay ? It's been released already that he was formally warned and that he was advised to stay away from certain products due to the amount found his system being over the natural amount the body creates or that are acceptable. Personally I believe he's guilty of doping, is that what we are betting on ?
                  I think he is guilty but happy to take either side of the bet.
                  Ok so I guess there are three things.
                  The outcome guilty or not.
                  If he serves a suspension.
                  What the delays were.
                  Edit: maybe also if he is stripped of being a champion
                  Last edited by Funky_Monk; 05-15-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Btw, the Fury's lodged a lawsuit last August claiming that the test results were contradictory, i.e. a false positive I guess. I suspect that proceedings must not have been going in their favour if they took that route.

Either way, it's ludicrous for Fury to play the victim when he is the one who keeps prolonging the episode through his legal actions. He's acting like he's a character in a Kafka novel, at the mercy of some faceless institution who won't tell him anything. But the reality is he knows exactly what he's doing and has thrown huge resources at beating the charge, apparently employing several different legal strategies at this point.

He has used social media very well. Most of the people defending him don't even know he tested positive for nandrolone.

Comment

I think he is guilty but happy to take either side of the bet.
                      Ok so I guess there are three things.
                      The outcome guilty or not.
                      If he serves a suspension.
                      What the delays were.
                      Edit: maybe also if he is stripped of being a champion
                      He's already been stripped has he not ? He gave the belts up the moment he realised the jig was up and his inbred uncle claimed he should be owed a shot upon his being cleared of the charges, which is not looking at all likely.

This bet seems overly complex but I'll let you decide, his guilt proven by the current NADA panel and an actual suspension, the delays have kind of been explained as they've gone along as frustrating as he explanations have been.

My faith he will actually serve a suspension is not at all high, I do however draw positives it is being dealt with by NADA now and not UKAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X