Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury UKAD Hearing Has Been Postponed Due To Conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    just wipe the slate clean, tyson is a good honest man
    Honest man that denied a failed test even existed when it was leaked?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Ive been telling NSB that the Fury's had bribed someone within UKAD to push the Klitschko fight through and postponing this ban to ensure the payday ; now it looks like my suspicions are soon to be confirmed. UKAD is completely corrupt and the government needs to conduct a internal investigation! They are not protecting anyone but cheaters!
      So they give a pass to the Furys but are allowed to tarnish national heros like Mo Farah and Bradley Wiggins name? Makes no sense at all, they operate an innocent until proven guilty policy, noones getting protected

Comment

Well surprise surprise. Fury is done, stick a fork in him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Ive been telling NSB that the Fury's had bribed someone within UKAD to push the Klitschko fight through and postponing this ban to ensure the payday ; now it looks like my suspicions are soon to be confirmed. UKAD is completely corrupt and the government needs to conduct a internal investigation! They are not protecting anyone but cheaters!
          I totally agree with this comment makes sense UKAD will have to come down on them really hard to get some credibility back. Overall the sport of boxing is a mess only thing near to it is cycling.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            Well surprise surprise. Fury is done, stick a fork in him.
            Unwise given his current size. Would probably cause an explosion.

Comment

Cant wait to see his kids new video - "UKAD are wankersssss. Let my daddy fight or my grandad will have your eye out"

Comment

I don't see how UKAD can be considered corrupt given the diligence that seems to be going into this hearing.

I'm still unsure what grounds the Fury's planned to sue under, can anyone enlighten me?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                  I don't see how UKAD can be considered corrupt given the diligence that seems to be going into this hearing.

I'm still unsure what grounds the Fury's planned to sue under, can anyone enlighten me?
                  The only lawsuits when this is done will be from Klitschko against Fluff Furry and the corrupt and inept UKAD, looks like UKAD already have their fall guy, the dude on the panel with the conflict of interest with his allegiance to the peckerwood Furry's.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    just wipe the slate clean, tyson is a good honest man

This is a dedicated troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      The only lawsuits when this is done will be from Klitschko against Fluff Furry and the corrupt and inept UKAD, looks like UKAD already have their fall guy, the dude on the panel with the conflict of interest with his allegiance to the peckerwood Furry's.
                      What corruption do you believe to have happened?
                      Saying they are inept before the full report is published seems to be jumping the gun...

Comment

Working...
                      X