No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury UKAD Hearing Has Been Postponed Due To Conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    It's as true as NSB saying you are a very good poster..
    exactly, glad we are on the same page

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      exactly, glad we are on the same page
      I love Fury fans.. no better simpletons than them..

Comment

It's as true as NSB saying you are a very good poster..

Comment

I love Fury fans.. no better simpletons than them..
          hey, give me some credit, im a fury fan but i was at wembley standing and applauding wlad after that performance. he put on a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Do the peckerwood Fluff Furry's have a friend on the panel ?
            That's what it sounds like. Who knows, could be why this got buried before.

As frustrated as I am that this is not resolved, I'm at least happy it wasn't swept under the rug entirely.

Comment

hey, give me some credit, im a fury fan but i was at wembley standing and applauding wlad after that performance. he put on a great show.
              green k for your noble deed.. But don't ever say Fury is a good honest man & GGG is GOAT..

Comment

Oh no! Does this mean that we won't see Fury in the ring in July!? How will boxing survive??

Comment

Furys are a joke calling out AJ knowing the fight will never happen, there is no benefit AJ fighting a junkie.

Comment

just wipe the slate clean, tyson is a good honest man
                    and what makes you believe Fury is a good honest man? Skin pigmentation?

Comment

UKAD need to get disbanded immediately. They don't care about the safety of Boxers. Negligent organisation in every department.

If Fury is guilty then they'll be subject to a lawsuit from Wladimir for letting Fury fight with BBBOC license knowing he failed a drug test. Could you imagine VADA allowing a drug cheat to fight, only to reveal to the public after the fight a year or two down the line.

David Price vs Tony Thompson says it all. Thompson would have stopped him if he weren't juiced up but the fight should not have been sanctioned.

This Fury business just sounding like bull**** the longer it goes on. Give the man some clarity on his future.

Comment

Working...
                      X