Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Golovkin Will Avoid Rematch With Me, I'm Too Much Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs vs Lemieux

Comment

BoxNation and TV Azteca felt Jacobs won.

I don't blame him for wanting a rematch.

Comment

I bet if he fights Canelo Oscar will make sure he gets tested and makes the contract weight in the 2nd weigh in which will leave this light heavy weight drained

Comment

I have been rooting for Danny Jacobs since his fight against GGG as I thought he showed heart and fought a great fight. But I am starting to get tired of him complaining every time. 1st of all the KD was legit. Secondly I don't remember him hurting triple G. Now he talks about KO him in the rematch. Did he land some nice combos? Yeah. But I don't remember him hurting triple G. They fought a close fight that I personally scored for GGG. I would like to see a rematch but Jacobs please you didn't get robbed so stop crying...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Hes going to live off, not getting knocked out by golovkin isnt he?
            You're right. I'm sure Danny will be holding onto that fact for a while. Jacobs made a nice showing and survived Golovkin but I believe 3 judges and most fans gave the unanimous decision to Golovkin. Jacobs has to get over the loss and move on. His handlers pumping him up about how they thought he won won't do anything for his career. As far as Jacobs being "a risk" to Golovkin, not bloody likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
              Well...it took 3 or 4 months to negotiate the last fight, so perhaps if you take a pay cut and speed them negotiations up a little, you will have a greater chance.

You did avoid him until WBA ordered you to fight him, so i guess the shoe is on the other foot now.

I am keen for rematch but i'm also a realist.
              Take a paycut?? Sht it took 3-4 months just to get an additional $250k out of those tight wads..

Comment

Imannuel Aleem or Rob Brant. Choose one and move on! Don't dwell on the past! If you want a bigger fight, move up and fight James DeGale! Go Brooklyn!!!

Comment

Have respected Danny since the AM's but c'mon dawg that main ain't avoiding you. Why would they? They'd just hit you with a re-hydration clause the next go round and take one of your advantages away. As he said "its the name of the game." I don't doubt that Sanchez and Golovkin got their jollies off having a challenging fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    lil g and team know wus up. They don't want none of what they had to go through with Jacobs again and take another L. (UNOFFICALLY)
                    Please if you truly think GGG is avoiding Jacobs then you're just a hater and can't be taken seriously when it comes to boxing arguments.

CLEARLY GGG had Canelo in his sights and probably knew it would get done soon. Plus he had Saunders who wanted to fight him, but Oscar cried like a little girl cause he wanted to have ample time to promote Canelo-GGG fight.

A guy with options to fight either a multi million dollar pay day or a guy with a world title doesn't avoid fighters, he just has better options, smart one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Imannuel Aleem or Rob Brant. Choose one and move on! Don't dwell on the past! If you want a bigger fight, move up and fight James DeGale! Go Brooklyn!!!
                      Yes. Keep fighting. Don't just keep complaining that GGG is not going to fight you again. Makes him look weak and desperate.

Comment

Working...
                      X