Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: A lot of You Said Golovkin Fight Would Never Be Made!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Canelo stays winning! almost all of NSB turned on my boy! but we ( your loyal supporters ) always knew we get the last laugh! YES!!! Deontay Wilder 'Bombsquad' you next baby!!!

Comment

not believing it until canela is stepping into the ring. he has a history of tough talk but won't fight. there's going to be a last minute snag on his part

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Team Canelo stays winning! almost all of NSB turned on my boy! but we ( your loyal supporters ) always knew we get the last laugh! YES!!! Deontay Wilder 'Bombsquad' you next baby!!!
        Youw man, dude, can you make a GIF man of Canelo knocking out Khan and Golovkin decapitating Ishida? I'm going to use it as my sig bro.

If you can't then thats fine man.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          his last " couple " of fights

both of which were (coincidentally) a step up in class

I see.....

The quality of opposition was a factor, but so was Golovkin showing his age. A few years ago he would have won easier.

Comment

Canelo making these haters look like clowns. He was always going to make the fight, but it was always going to be on his terms. Last year BBB side tried to force a mandatory % and Canelo was having none of it. Now its on his terms when he was ready to make the fight.
            Anyone hating on him for that has never had leverage over anything in their life. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Gingerbread Boy got this, GGG was exposed big time by Jacobs.

Comment

I think Canelo may have outboxed Golovkin if they fought now, especially noting Gennady's vulnerability to being outboxed in some rounds of his last two fights. It probably won't be the all-out brawl that people think it will be. Canelo struggles mightily if his opponent is a slick boxer, as in Mayweather and to a lesser extent Lara and Trout, but not against a guy who comes forward that he can counterpunch all fight long.
                Last edited by Liondw; 05-07-2017, 06:58 AM. Reason: Punctuation and grammar

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Canelo making these haters look like clowns. He was always going to make the fight, but it was always going to be on his terms. Last year BBB side tried to force a mandatory % and Canelo was having none of it. Now its on his terms when he was ready to make the fight.
                  Anyone hating on him for that has never had leverage over anything in their life. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
                  Yeah he made ggg look like a fool the way he said "we'll fight you next, Mexicans don't **** around" then gave his belt to GGG. What a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Yeah he made ggg look like a fool the way he said "we'll fight you next, Mexicans don't **** around" then gave his belt to GGG. What a guy.
                    He actually did as that was the only leverage BBB side had and he took it away.
                    All that paper title did for BBB side was make him pay more in sanctioning fee's his last two fights. Didn't make him a dime.
                    Now BBB side got paid what he is worth instead of that 50/50 nonsense K2 was talking last year.
                    Like I said, he is making uneducated haters like you look stupid right now.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      jesus, stick a cork in it willya

you clowns asked for everything you are gonna get
                      like when you said and twisted fact that golovkin scared of canelo and now the fight already getting made ya?...we'll see on september who is the best...

Comment

Working...
                      X