Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: A lot of You Said Golovkin Fight Would Never Be Made!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly, canelo wanted the fight but GB and oscar felt he wasnt ready yet and if it was up to them, we wouldnt see this fight until maybe 2018-2019.

but i know canelo has been getting a lot of hate for giving up his belt, being mexican and from mexico, i know canelo received lots of hate, maybe even death threats because mexicans take pride in what they do.

it's gotten so bad that canelo demanded oscar to make the ggg fight.

Comment

• Why didnt you fight him two years ago?!? You think he is on the decline now at 35, thats why you took the fight now COWARD. And now you will pay for that lmfao.

Comment

• The pressure got to Canelo. He didn't have much choice at this point but to go ahead and take the Golovkin fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          it isn't worth reading the crying of a very gay alt, either

Golovkin supporter..... check
          clearly gay-as-fuk..... check

why am I not surprised?
          Don't be too proud to seek professional help. Do you want to be unhappy for the rest of your life?

Comment

• just like every other fight that eventually happened they said wouldn't be made

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Why didnt you fight him two years ago?!? You think he is on the decline now at 35, thats why you took the fight now COWARD. And now you will pay for that lmfao.

kid, he hadn't even fought Cotto 2 years ago

2 years ago, Golovkin was still busy ducking Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                Don't be too proud to seek professional help. Do you want to be unhappy for the rest of your life?

I'm not the guy with shht on his knob

Comment

Working...
                X