Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you think Canelo Beats Golovkin in September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you think Canelo Beats Golovkin in September!

I'll start. I'm almost certain Canelo wins this fight in September. Got nothing against Golovkin or his fans, but to me the styles favor Canelo. He's skilled and strong enough to stand up to Golovkin in a firefight, and I see Canelo's youth and hand speed just edging it out for him.

Also, boxing is a business- if the fight is close, Canelo is guaranteed to get the decision due to him being the younger more marketable superstar.

Post here if you think Canelo wins and tell us why. If you disagree tell us why Golovkin can win.
    Last edited by Make U Cry; 07-01-2017, 08:32 AM.

Yeah I think he wins now, just because it looked like the right time.

Comment

Checking in. Prepare yourself for the gg is past prime comments all the sudden

Comment

sign me up

Comment

Jump shot hoez... Canelo is gonna punish GEE bad

Comment

I've said this before and I still stick by it, I feel like Canelo's patience on counterpunching and waiting on his shots will cause Golovkin all kinds of problems. Golovkin is going to have to take one to give one.

Comment

I have to agree, a few years ago I'd pick Golovkin without a doubt, but right now I think Canelo supposed to win, and if it's going distance, judges will favor Canelo. Most likely, it's going full distance because both of these fighters got solid chins and can recover fast. At THIS moment, I predict Canelo winning a close decision

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Checking in. Prepare yourself for the gg is past prime comments all the sudden
              So you say he's at the peak of his physical conditions at 35?

A lot of fighters are washed up by the time they reach that age
              Last edited by g27region; 05-07-2017, 01:27 AM.

Comment

the catchweight king wins at 155 but GGG kicks the f@ck out of him at 160

Comment

Maybe, it's definitely possible.

Both are great fighters.

Canelo is in his prime. GGG is past his best.

Comment

Easy work for Canelo, GGG is going to get stopped. I wasn't impresse dwith GGG againt Jacobs, Canelo has a stronger chin than Golovkin and is more ferocious with his combos, GGG only knows how to go froward and that plays into Canelos game.

I think Canelo out of respect for Chavez sr let his son go 12 rounds. He could have finished him off, Chavez was a LEGIT human punching bag.

Comment

Working...
                    X