Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you think Canelo Beats Golovkin in September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    why ? has he even suffered a cut in his career ? 1 1/2 ''tough'' fights in an entire career makes a guy age very slowly.
    He hasn't looked as devastating against top ten middleweights as he did in his early 30s. He went the distance for the first time in many years in his last fight.

Father time catches up with everyone.

I think Canelo may be fighting him at the perfect time. It looks to me like a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Not sure if canelo beats ggg..

But the fight sure as hell has gotten more interesting over the last 16 months and seems to have gotten more competitive

Comment

Yeah, Canelo will win this. It's the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
          He hasn't looked as devastating against top ten middleweights as he did in his early 30s. He went the distance for the first time in many years in his last fight.

I think Canelo may be fighting him at the perfect time. It looks to me like a 50-50 fight.
          Pathetic. Fight went the distance cause Jacobs is a million times better than wade and rosado. Straight up and down. No special effects as he's always been.

Comment

wow....top guys dont just go to sleep vs 3g.....how strange.

Comment

Golovkin will be favored, but not by much. He's a real MW, which Canelo still hasn't fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                wow....top guys dont just go to sleep vs 3g.....how strange.
                Several boxers on about the same level as Jacobs were put to sleep easily by GGG.

Several of his opponents were in the Ring/Transnational top ten when he fought them, some others besides Jacobs were in the Ring/Transnational top 5.

But Canelo will be the first top P4P boxer GGG has ever fought

Comment

Chavez has no jab. Golovkin will work behind a jab and make Canelo fight uphill. Should be a great fight.

Comment

Several boxers on about the same level as Jacobs
                    i really couldnt go past this in good conscience.

Comment

Canelo vs Golovkin will be Tszyu Chavez 2.0. And canelo will be chavez. You heard it here first.

Comment

Working...
                      X