Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Dumb,hbo showed you that jacobs is a half inch taller than gigi,& how ****ing ******ed can u fanbois get,saying jacobs gained 30 lbs overnight,jacobs has never won a actual title,& had a glass jaw,yet whooped gigi,& canelo just destroyed an ex lineal mw champ,& legit lhw,whos actualley is 6'1. Not to mention the stare down pics show their almost equal height & size gigi just slouches.
    All your cred is gone once you start believing what "HBO" showed... Jacobs didn't even get on the scales. He might have been a few pounds under 190 but not by much. Canelo on the other hand didn't look to be over 175 so he's no where near Jacob size thats the point..

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      What a wretched disappointment in Chavez Jr. He couldn't knock out a fly. I was wrong so lay it on.

However little Red nuts finally found his nuts and fixin to find out what' it's like to taste real power!! His nuts is about to fall off when GGG socks it to him. GGG is gonna pound him in the ground and it won't take long. Red has had his day with washerwomen but his day has come and it's gonna be good!!
      Shut the **** up you ****ing ****** lame!

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        At the end of the day it's really not that surprising. People must realize that Jr is now a 31 year old man that is 6'1. And 164.5 is not a good weight for a grown man who's 6'1 to be weighing in and then expect to have energy to go 12 rds under 24hrs later...

A man over 30 at 6'1 naturally should be near 200lbs easy....

I noticed right off the bat in the 1st rd that Jr didn't have power at the weight. He probably was half a strong as his last fight even..I mean very little pop he had..Floyd is a WW and could have beat Jr tonight..
        I'm 38, 6' even, and weigh just under 180 right now. And I'm not training. Granted, I'm not Chavez Jr. I stay in decent shape and didn't hAve to cut a bunch of weight like he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          On one hand, they say Canelo one of Floyd best prime wins.

If GGG beats and even more prime Canelo, then Floyd fans can shiiit on the win.

GGG at 33 destroys Canelo. GGG at 35 still beats him soundly.
          Dude, you're f.uckin ******ed.

Comment

• takin bets

now is your chance ****heads

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              All your cred is gone once you start believing what "HBO" showed... Jacobs didn't even get on the scales. He might have been a few pounds under 190 but not by much. Canelo on the other hand didn't look to be over 175 so he's no where near Jacob size thats the point..

Dumbass hbo got his height info they just couldn't get weight info,& its impossible for jacobs to gain 30 lbs overnight,& as I said the face to face pics show the height,& jacobs was wearing 2 inch taulus boots. On fight night gigi weighed no more than 10 lbs less than jacobs realistically about 8 lbs,as jacobs has chicken legs,gigi is not some tiny mw like he claims thats bs,he can easily rehydrate to same weight as jacobs,it just wouldn't benefit him as hed lose speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                I'm 38, 6' even, and weigh just under 180 right now. And I'm not training. Granted, I'm not Chavez Jr. I stay in decent shape and didn't hAve to cut a bunch of weight like he did.
                Yea your 6' but Chavez Jr is 6'1 so If you say you're just under 180 a person who's an inch taller than you should be just under 190 give or take(close to 200)

Of course I was speaking in general 6' or 6'1 can come in many different shapes in sizes but I'm talking for a normal person with more of an athletic type build..

Either way be it you or Chavez in your 30's nethier of you should be in the 160's

My bro is 6' and at 200 he looks skinny
                Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 05-07-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Golovkin would smash Canelo, although I still doubt the fight will actually happen.

Comment

• And Mike Tyson would kill Pacquiao... since se are making intelligent statements...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      props to GGG, for finally having the nuts to fight a threat

I admit that I was wrong

but I have a feeling that breaking Hopkins record before fighting Canelo may have been too difficult to pull off, and too risky..... especially with Saunders sniffing around, the prospect of a Jacobs rematch being mentioned, a Canelo fight looming, and still 3 more fights to go before they break the record..... maybe they said fk'it, lets take that Canelo payday now and see how the cards fall

I thnk that record quest is lame as fk, and utterly disrespectful both to the sport and to Hopkins..... and I think that Canelo will beat Golovkin..... so I am happy as a pig-in-**** right now

but serious props to Golovkin/K2 for stepping up and making the fight, because they have been the roadblock
                      you must be new to boxing or a little bit slow, go watch hopkins record when he was fighting at middleweight, his best wins are against a 140 de la hoya and a 147 trinidad.

Comment

Working...
                      X