Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid off

Did De La Hoya pay Jr not to fight so the GGG fight would go forward.Sr was mad at Jr for not doing ****.

Comment

• What a wretched disappointment in Chavez Jr. He couldn't knock out a fly. I was wrong so lay it on.

However little Red nuts finally found his nuts and fixin to find out what' it's like to taste real power!! His nuts is about to fall off when GGG socks it to him. GGG is gonna pound him in the ground and it won't take long. Red has had his day with washerwomen but his day has come and it's gonna be good!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Let's be realistic.

5'7 Canelito can't carry Jacobs' jock strap.

He can't do what Jacobs did.
        Canelo could not even knock out Chavez. Canelita fans all of the sudden pulled canelos balls out of their mouth after two tears and became tough cuz the fight is finally on ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          This fight is even in my books. There is no way either should be a big favorite.
          I heard that. Canleo was all swelled up like he had just knocked out Gonzilla. He tried to intimidate GGG the same way he tried to do Mayweather. Acting all tough and refusing to be civil. GGG gave him props and he responded by talking slick. September can't come soon enough.

Comment

• Hope Canelo wastes him.

Comment

• One things for sure. There will be a lot of disappointed Mexicans in September

Comment

• G-String and all the gggirls can suck it. Lol. After Canelo whips his ass they'll be saying "old age doe"

Canelo got this!

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                  Canelo could not even knock out Chavez. Canelita fans all of the sudden pulled canelos balls out of their mouth after two tears and became tough cuz the fight is finally on ROFL
                  Remind me who has stopped Chavez besides LHW Fonfara?

You act like not stopping him is a disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                    On one hand, they say Canelo one of Floyd best prime wins.

If GGG beats and even more prime Canelo, then Floyd fans can shiiit on the win.

GGG at 33 destroys Canelo. GGG at 35 still beats him soundly.
                    I agree with all that.

My only issue (and fear) is that if the fight is signed at 160 lbs., Canelo will be 180+ in the ring, like he was last night versus Chavez Jr. In fact, I am almost 100% sure that Canelo was heavier than Chavez Jr. last night.

Yet I still think GGG is way more powerful, at 170 fight night, than Canelo at 180+, but what amazes me about Canelo is how fast his hands are, being such a stocky athlete. Reminds me of Mike Tyson, he was stocky too, but incredibly fast in both legs and hands, for a heavyweight. Canelo is flat-footed but his hand speed at that weight is amazing.

Yet Canelo, even though he landed clean punches all night including low blows, never really hurt Chavez Jr., whereas I really believe GGG would have KO'd him.

If they fight in September at 160, my vote is for GGG, and I predict that he will knock down Canelo at least once, and win by decision, IF THERE'S NO ROBBERY that is.
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 05-07-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Put Broner-Matthysse on the under card

Comment

Working...
                      X