No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Batters, Dominates Chavez Jr. For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    i guess I always felt that the Lee fight showed a side of Chavez that was promising

the truth is, we only saw it once...
    Lee just wasn't that good.
    Chavez Jr doesn't train ,he's always over weight, and his biggest struggle in camp is to lose the weight.

Comment

• B Hop looks disgusted...hahah

Comment

• JMM should come out of retirement just to fire Nacho then immediately retire again

Comment

• Wow wat a shock.. career defining win for Canelo - Lol! Khan,Beefy, Jr, the cherry picking rolls on!!

Comment

• So the belief was that moving on from the mayweather era would be good for boxing as Canelo would provide more excitement. Well this fight ****** just as bad as any mayweather fight in terms of excitement and was a mismatch vs a guy who had no business being in a ppv main event.

Comment

• **** Chavez Jr

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Lee just wasn't that good.
                Chavez Jr doesn't train ,he's always over weight, and his biggest struggle in camp is to lose the weight.
                you're assuming those who somehow still like Chavez are rational....hehe

you're right. He is what he is. I can't believe i paid for this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  6 mill not counting what they paid him to take a dive
                  ******ed. You think he would choose to throw the fight by embarrassing himself and taking a beating over twelve, instead of talking a dive?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Different levels, LAMO. Chavez would destroy Smith and he tagged the diva easily. If you can't see a fix when it's right in front of you........
                    Honestly man, grow up.

Comment

• Golden Boy is the new Top Rank. Great at promoting corpses.

Comment

Working...
                      X