Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Batters, Dominates Chavez Jr. For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fight was pure trash. Chavez didn't hardly fight back, and Canelo didn't have the power to even hurt him. Oscar De La Hoya just forced a steaming pile of **** down the throats of boxing fans.

Comment

• i got up at 4am for this ****. i i thought it was going to be a competitive fight, i didnt gamble on chavez literally not throwing a ****ing shot, more fool me though, i should have rewatched the martinez fight. thing is he never opened up at any point, didnt really look like he was taking much punishment. maybe he was completely drained, i cant explain why he threw nothing.

Comment

• Had It scored the same as the judges 120-108 Canelo. Jr Is officially over.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          This is chavez. He doesn't take boxing seriously. Do you remember the Maravilla fight?
          It was a total beat down for 11 rounds and 2 minutes.
          i guess I always felt that the Lee fight showed a side of Chavez that was promising

the truth is, we only saw it once...

Comment

• Can't say I'm surprised at the result. Jr. just doesn't have the skill level, and if he wasn't dedicated to making it a firefight with some bodywork thrown in for maybe turning the tide the championship rounds, he was going to get smoked.

Comment

• Chavez needs to retire, he f**king sucks man wow

Comment

• Canelo is a TANK

Comment

• That was wack

Comment

• Chavez should never be on TV again.

Comment

• Garbage fight. Boring as hell. Sorry to say, but Jr came for a paycheck.

Canelo has no excuse now to fight GGG. If there's no GGG, then Jacobs or somebody with a pulse.

Comment

Working...
                      X