No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Batters, Dominates Chavez Jr. For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Here we go again. Just like Mayweather/Pacquiao. Calling a fight a robbery, "worst fight" because one fighter showed a masterclass of boxing skill and the other fighter didn't show up. Because you didn't see rock-em-sock-em robots. Despite the fact you should have known you weren't going to see that.

Canelo boxed beautifully. Blame Chavez for making the fight not what it could have been. But here's the thing: you should have already known how this fight would go.

Chavez Jr. is an unmotivated bum. Always has been. The Martinez fight alone should have told people what they needed to know about this guy - and Martinez was washed up in that fight.

I did not pay a dime for this Canelo-Chavez Jr fight. I watched it with some friends who were able to find a free stream online for us to watch it. This was never a Pay Per View fight for me as I've constantly stated. And I was more excited to see the undercard fights for weeks before last night.

The last PPV of Canelo's that I payed for out of my pocket was the Cotto-Canelo fight which was Canelo's last legit PPV.

Khan, Smith and Chavez Jr were not PPV fights.

Chavez Jr was weight drained and weak. Which was the point of the 164.5 catchweight. Yeah Canelo looked great against a walking zombie punching bag. You might as well have had people pack the arena to watch Canelo hit the heavy bag in the ring for 12 rounds. It's pretty much the same thing.

In any event I'm glad Canelo is finally fighting someone worth paying money for PPV.

It's been since November 21st, 2015 but I'm glad we have another legit PPV now for September 16th, 2017

Enjoy the buildup folks

Comment

• Finally it's on!!!

Waiting for a great fight

Comment

• smh

Went to my usual sports bar, and the venue was packed out and at capacity before the main event (so I missed seeing the fight, resorting to following the rounds off of my phone).

I think folks are going to be shocked when those initial PPV estimates come in next Saturday. Shame that it sounds like it wasn't a good fight

Comment

• This is big shame for Chavez Sr. He should be ashamed that he has such a son. This fight was perhaps the worst boxing match I've ever seen in my life so, everyone said this fight would be very hard. Especially Mexicans were very ambitious but the fight in the ring resembled a theater. I feel sorry for people who spend money watching this fight. Totally Joke, totally bull*****.

Thanks Team Chavez!

Comment

• Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
            This is big shame for Chavez Sr. He should be ashamed that he has such a son. This fight was perhaps the worst boxing match I've ever seen in my life so, everyone said this fight would be very hard. Especially Mexicans were very ambitious but the fight in the ring resembled a theater. I feel sorry for people who spend money watching this fight. Totally Joke, totally bull*****.

Thanks Team Chavez!
            still better den may/pac doe

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              There is no difference between them for me. The winners thespians, losers boxing fans. Amateur boxing matches are better than yesterdays joke. What I watched yesterday was not boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                The sad thing is it really wasn't. At least in May PAC, the loser had a moment or two. Chavez didn't even try to throw, he stood there and got beat up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I am not sure right now but I am leaning towards ggg by late stoppage. Canelo is better than people give him credit for but I don't know if that Is enough to beat ggg.
                  I have to agree with you on the outcome but I think GGG wins by decision. I also agree that Canelo Is better then people give him credit for but I just don't see how he will keep GGG from coming forward.

Comment

• Chavez went to get paid and pickup some watches....

Comment

• I wanna know what JCC sr said about his son's fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X