Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castellanos Drops Gamboa Twice, Makes Him Quit After Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Dude Gamboa is a quitter, Juanma would of pound Gamboa's head off in their prime actually...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... There were 100% votes Gamboa before the fight started...
      I Know, LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        there were absolutely ZERO votes for castellanos at the time of the stoppage.

I made sure to check since last time this happened smh....

I try to give extra time for those who vote late but once the fight starts ima have to start takings screenshots of the voting polls
        Oh youre the moderator? Cool, so could u please close the polls when Fights start? That would put an end to these distortions LOL! Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          No you didn't you said he hasn't fought anybody in 5 or 6 years which is a flat out lie.

I listed fighters he fought and he had a better win then Caballero when he knocked out ronny rios and beating Juarez earned him a chance at a world title eliminator. And named multiple other fighters he faced. And if he's not a world class fighter yet he was in WORLD CLASS title eliminator his last fight? Which he dropped Escandon and was winning until he was head butt. But according to you beating Caballero to defend a region belt is clearly more world class? SMH And I already told your dumb azz he hasn't fought in over a year only because of injuries. If he's not world class level then what do you call Gamboa who hasn't had a fight that had any world class implications in THREE years when he lost to Crawford.

I've seen the fights I'm talking about your dumb azz clearly didn't. Just admit you don't know what the phuk you talking about. You first said he hasn't fought nobody since Caballero which is lie now you changing it to well he's not a world class which makes no sense because he's been in and won bigger fights since Caballero. I never said Castellanos is some great fighter I said he was good fighter who's better then his record and if you seen him fight before you knew he had a good chance winning last night.
          Agreed. He showed a lot of heart Last Night, and pulled off a tremendous upset! Props to him!

Comment

• Crazy conspiracy theory

I have zero evidence of this, and it's probably not true. But I can't help coming up with conspiracy theories, LOL. Any chance YG had 1 of his buddies put $10 K on RC? Paying 20 to 1, A Cool $200 K! Now, I don't think this happened (I could see the dude was physically and mentally broken), but just putting it out there to see what y'all think, LOL!
            The way he just quit got my mind thinking, in weird ways LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
              Oh youre the moderator? Cool, so could u please close the polls when Fights start? That would put an end to these distortions LOL! Thanks!
              nah not a mod

Comment

• That first KD, right on the chin, I'm surprised Gamboa got up from that. That's the kind of bomb that has you stumbling around the ring until the ref waves it off.

Teddy Atlas is a great analyst, but he gets carried away with being the "know it all" of the broadcast team . Bernard's been in there, he might know a little of what he's talking about? It like Roy always trying to play contrarian to Kellerman.

Comment

• It's a joke the past 5 years it's all been a disgusting mess with his career last night there wasn't even a fking cut-man in his corner pure stupidity .

Comment

• He quit? Damn, I haven't been keeping up with boxing but Gamboa was supposed to be a great champion one day supposedly.

Crawford stopping him, lightweight division, and 50 Cent messed up Gamboa's chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      nah not a mod
                      Oh OK, I thought only mods can control polls.

Comment

Working...
                      X