Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castellanos Drops Gamboa Twice, Makes Him Quit After Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    LOL, everyone voting now. Polls should close before Fight starts!
    I just noticed that. 14 votes for Castellanos now that the fight is over and we know who won. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
      After Gamboa quit I checked the poll to see if someone deserves credit for making a great call...

...there were 100% votes for Gamboa then too...
      ... yes: some of our 'colleagues' here aren't quite grown ups...

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        A sad end to a brutally and cynically wasted career.

And that too against a fighter like Castellenos who hasnt fought any one of note in years. Probably Cabellero like 5 or 6 years ago or whenever that was.
        He recently knocked out ronny rios and was beating oscar escandon before he was head butt. That was for the title shot against gary russel. Also has a win over rocky Juarez in that time. Castellenos is not a bum.

Comment

• I think now that Juanma Lopez would of beat Gamboa too no doubt.

Comment

• Man, Gamboa is done. What a shame, i really thought he would go onto good things back in the day.

Props to Castellenos however.

Comment

• I certainly called this one wrong I did not realize Gamboa had lost so much of his skills from his years of inactivity but he was fighting against a warrior who would not quit even though the fight was sloppy many congrats to Robinson... hopefully you will get a big money Friday after this , he earned it... he said he quit because he was busy it was dizzy from getting hit too much that's what it was...

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                LOL, everyone voting now. Polls should close before Fight starts!
                Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                I just noticed that. 14 votes for Castellanos now that the fight is over and we know who won. LMAO
                there were absolutely ZERO votes for castellanos at the time of the stoppage.

I made sure to check since last time this happened smh....

I try to give extra time for those who vote late but once the fight starts ima have to start takings screenshots of the voting polls

Comment

• @!!Shawn, Cubanstyle, DCStormrage, FashionTV, Gillie, gmanSUPREME, juandabomb, mathed, @PFRudyo, roly137, Sun_Tzu, THETime, Yahn

aint none of ya vote for him at the start of the fight
                  Last edited by bigjavi973; 05-06-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... There were 100% votes Gamboa before the fight started...
                    Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                    After Gamboa quit I checked the poll to see if someone deserves credit for making a great call...

...there were 100% votes for Gamboa then too...
                    ^^^^^

yup yup

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      He recently knocked out ronny rios and was beating oscar escandon before he was head butt. That was for the title shot against gary russel. Also has a win over rocky Juarez in that time. Castellenos is not a bum.
                      Castellenos hasn't fought in over a year but you go ahead and tell me how Escandon was a good loss? Also explain to me how a win over Rocky in 2015 was good?

You have to stop simply looking up boxrec and you have to actually start watching the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X