Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: My Blood's Boiling Right Now - I Want Anthony Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder is the Best HW.. you haters just stay tuned & if Klitschko dropped Joshua with a straight right & had Joshua fighting off the back foot because of his fear of Klitschko's power, what do you think he will do to avoid Wilder's straight right... As much as you guys want to keep saying Wilder is a bum, how come none of CHAMPS are calling him out, or seriously pushing for the fight against him... think about it , only one ever to confront wilder is fury and that's because fury wants to be a star in the states & he knows wilder was the most dangerous HW out there

Comment

• This Wilder guy's blood didn't boil on Klitschko. Now that he saw the hype generated on AJ's dismantling of the past prime Ukrainian, he suddenly wants to join real action. You'd wonder what was scary about a shot Klitchko he never showed any interest in fighting him.

Just keep fighting nobodies bro and stay where you are.

Comment

• Lmao at how no one believes wilder when he pretends to want tough fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          my bloods boiling right now looking at how dog**** your cv is for someone coming up to 40 fights.
          Yet you have no problem with your man crush (g string) having a dog **** cv coming up on 40 fights.

Btw, would you please post the online source that backs up your post where you claimed Andre Ward was a wifebeater? To accuse someone of that with no proof is a low life scum bag c0cosukker thing to do. So would you please come up with that link?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Lmao at how no one believes wilder when he pretends to want tough fights.

Comment

• I used to hate on wilder but man at least he wants the big fights NOW I truly believe he does , also geez you guys mostly seem to write parker off as just another walkover easy fight some saying bellow would beat him ???? wtf !!! parker is way better than hes getting credit for he will give anyone problems he has speed and good power plus a sound chin

Comment

• Sure thing, Deontay...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  AJ's busy getting his teets milked by Hearn now. Try back next year.
                  Joshua didn't even mention Wilder for a UNIFICATION even though Wilder made the trip. It tells me that he is enjoying getting his teats milked.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Yet you have no problem with your man crush (g string) having a dog **** cv coming up on 40 fights.

Btw, would you please post the online source that backs up your post where you claimed Andre Ward was a wifebeater? To accuse someone of that with no proof is a low life scum bag c0cosukker thing to do. So would you please come up with that link?

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                      There is a good reason why Wilder hasn't risked his chin .Wilder needs to stop mouthing off and fight and SOMEBODY to prove he belongs in the ring with AJ. and then let AJ. destroy him.

Wilder should start with Chisora or Whyte I just don't see him being near AJ. right now.
                      You don't seem to be in a hurry to see AJ destroy the yank for some reason.

I wonder if it's because deep down you know Wilder will baptize him.

Comment

Working...
                      X