Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Joshua but I truly believe he wont beat Tyson Fury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    1) Joshua didn't "dominate' the first four rounds.

2) Fury pulled out of the rematch due to depression, why would Fury be scared of a man he toyed with in his own back yard?

3) Fury didn't struggle against Chisora, Del Boy didn't land a punch on him.

4) Chisora beat Whyte, who until this weekend was AJ's best win.

5) Lawrence Okolie KTFO Joshua in sparring, so what? It means nothing.
    Well said. Also Joe Joyce had apparently been beating Joshua up in camp too.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=211280
      As you can see Joshua won the 1st five rounds on compu stats and even showtime had him up 4 rounds to 1 after five rounds....I like you deniers but get some knowledge ffs lol
      There's a difference between winning a round and dominating a round. Showtime are obviously biased towards AJ, he's their guy. Sky Sports had Klitschko up at the time of the stoppage from what i remember.

Like i say, respect to AJ for getting the job done, i thought Klitschko would beat him. However the Furious One is on another level to Wlad. He will do things in the ring that AJ hasn't seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Well said. Also Joe Joyce had apparently been beating Joshua up in camp too.
        ohh not another one of the furious groovy gang.....next year if ever fury gets his ass back in gear....I'm gonna send you in retirement with your silly fury talk..don't worry just get ur excuses ready because Joshua will rip fury apart....zero f@ckkn chance son

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          We all know a fit and motivated Fury is the best HW on the planet. AJ can't handle this movement.

Tyson's footwork and co-ordination are unreal for a man his size. AJ is good, but I have no doubt that Fury, in the kind of form he was in 2 years ago, would beat him 9 times out of ten.

You can never completely write off a KO puncher with heart though, and that's what AJ is.

Comment

fury has zero chance to beat joshua...to beat joshua you need power to gain his respect.
            Fury has none
            Hey Steve, what were you thinking of in rounds 6, 7, 8, of AJ vs Wlad ... razor blade or sleeping tablets?

Comment

ohh not another one of the furious groovy gang.....next year if ever fury gets his ass back in gear....I'm gonna send you in retirement with your silly fury talk..don't worry just get ur excuses ready because Joshua will rip fury apart....zero f@ckkn chance son
              If Fury can get back his best, he takes his belt back. AJ is just keeping those paper titles warm until they're rightfully returned to their owner.

No man born from his mother has or can beat Tyson Fury in a professional boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Hey Steve, what were you thinking of in rounds 6, 7, 8, of AJ vs Wlad ... razor blade or sleeping tablets?
                he was hurt m8 I've never said he wasn't and he took shot after shot, but let's not delude ourselves here klitchko is one of the best right hand punchers in history and Joshua still came through it and let's be realistic here again fury was dropped by Cunningham and pajic one was a light heavyweight and the other a journeyman ...and the only reason why Joshua got caught was because he got carried away with the 5th round and got carried away.
                Up until that moment he was comfortably ahead and on his way to breaking wlad ...when you actually look at it Joshua has had 2 hours professional experience prior to that bout and will learn from it...fury has neither the power or the punch resistant to survive a Joshua onslaught ...I take it your a fury supporter kaffas I get that but fury has zero chance of beating Joshua ..1 is he will never have the dedication to make it back up to the top and secondly health wise he has f@ckef up his body by gaining a 100lb....zero chance now

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  If Fury can get back his best, he takes his belt back. AJ is just keeping those paper titles warm until they're rightfully returned to their owner.

No man born from his mother has or can beat Tyson Fury in a professional boxing ring.
                  Wake up son

Comment

Wake up son
                    Lets make a bet if the fight is ever made. I'm not talking about virtual points either. I'm serious too, name your price ..

Comment

he was hurt m8 I've never said he wasn't and he took shot after shot, but let's not delude ourselves here klitchko is one of the best right hand punchers in history and Joshua still came through it and let's be realistic here again fury was dropped by Cunningham and pajic one was a light heavyweight and the other a journeyman ...and the only reason why Joshua got caught was because he got carried away with the 5th round and got carried away.
                      Up until that moment he was comfortably ahead and on his way to breaking wlad ...when you actually look at it Joshua has had 2 hours professional experience prior to that bout and will learn from it...fury has neither the power or the punch resistant to survive a Joshua onslaught ...I take it your a fury supporter kaffas I get that but fury has zero chance of beating Joshua ..1 is he will never have the dedication to make it back up to the top and secondly health wise he has f@ckef up his body by gaining a 100lb....zero chance now
                      AJ was in a hell of a lot more trouble than Fury was after those 2 flash knockdowns you keeping harping on about. IMO, the caution Wlad learned from Steward cost him the victory this time. If he'd gone for AJ with everything he had in rounds 6, 7, I think he would have stopped him.

AJ showed a lot of heart and resilience coming back from a situation like that though. You can never write off anybody, especially HWs, who can get up off the deck to win.
                      Last edited by kafkod; 05-05-2017, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X