Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Joshua but I truly believe he wont beat Tyson Fury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Rubbish. Joshua can be outboxed, just like he was last weekend by a 41yr old man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Ive already proven you wrong son.....being ahead on points and dominating the first 4 rounds is hardly being outboxed ...plus he dropped him in the next and then winning the 9th and 10th.....jsohua almost knocked fury when he was an amatuer...fury has zero chance against joshua and will finish as soon as he steps up the game...why do you think fury kept pulling out the rematch with wlad...he knew he was gonna lose and klitchcko had an off night.....struggling with chisora who lost to whyte who in turn got ripped to pieces by joshua by the 7th round....as i said son weiland is owned and your the next one i'm gonna look forward to owning....fury will get blitzed and il stake my life on it

Comment

Right now it's a fantasy fight in my eyes because there's too many uncertainties.

Hopefully he gets the all clear at the hearing next week then he can fight a pie on the Billy Joe undercard, fight a fringe contender late 2017/ early 2018 near his best fighting shape (255-260). Then we can see he's back and be excited for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Wlad had plenty of opportunities to unload that right hand on Fury, but he froze like a deer in the headlights. Refused to throw it.
        Okay you do realize Klitschko only threw 25 more punches vs Joshua then he did Fury with only 1 round & change remaining right?

Granted he did throw about half of the power punches he threw on Joshua, but that's cuz Fury took that weapon away or one could argue Joshua made that a viable weapon to use against him due to him being in front of Klitschko all night.

Lets not deny reality cuz we like this guy or dislike this other guy folks. Reality is still reality.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          Ive already proven you wrong son.....being ahead on points and dominating the first 4 rounds is hardly being outboxed ...plus he dropped him in the next and then winning the 9th and 10th.....jsohua almost knocked fury when he was an amatuer...fury has zero chance against joshua and will finish as soon as he steps up the game...why do you think fury kept pulling out the rematch with wlad...he knew he was gonna lose and klitchcko had an off night.....struggling with chisora who lost to whyte who in turn got ripped to pieces by joshua by the 7th round....as i said son weiland is owned and your the next one i'm gonna look forward to owning....fury will get blitzed and il stake my life on it
          1) Joshua didn't "dominate' the first four rounds.

2) Fury pulled out of the rematch due to depression, why would Fury be scared of a man he toyed with in his own back yard?

3) Fury didn't struggle against Chisora, Del Boy didn't land a punch on him.

4) Chisora beat Whyte, who until this weekend was AJ's best win.

5) Lawrence Okolie KTFO Joshua in sparring, so what? It means nothing.
          Last edited by denium; 05-05-2017, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Fury could do all of those things if he's in shape.

But one wrecking ball punch from Joshua could change everything.

Comment

Fury would toil with AJ, he would dance around him until he gets tired. Fury has great stamina for a big man, and this stems from fighting so young (Some might say drugs) but I think his style and experience gives AJ huge problems.

Comment

2) Fury pulled out of the rematch due to depression, why would Fury be scared of a man he toyed with in his own back yard?

I told you pal...chisora took fury life and death in the 1st fight who then got butchered by haye...secondly Joshua blitzed whyte who in turn beat chisora ...Joshua beat opponents much better than when fury faced them...there was no depression with fury ...wasn't he partying in France and jumping around like a loony...the bottom line fury has no heart in this game and has shown time and time again the man is not focused or committed to a top drawer professional boxer....he's finished and known for having won a world title and not defended it because he's a coke head !!!! Fury has been dropped by two roadsweepers lol

Comment

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=211280

As you can see Joshua won the 1st five rounds on compu stats and even showtime had him up 4 rounds to 1 after five rounds....I like you deniers but get some knowledge ffs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Fury would toil with AJ, he would dance around him until he gets tired. Fury has great stamina for a big man, and this stems from fighting so young (Some might say drugs) but I think his style and experience gives AJ huge problems.
                    Fury has zero chance against Joshua and we can have wager on it ? Clueless

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                      Depends if fury can even get back in shape.

Even if he does, styles make fights AJ will charge forward and go for broke, he's not the same as Wlad.

Be a great fight though, not sure who i'd pick.
                      Correct. Klitschko was lethargic when he fought Fury. AJ is an aggressive fighter with both skill and power. I guess it depends on whether Fury is in shape or out of rehab. I personally don't see Fury having any shot against AJ. Would be interesting fight though based on their styles as you say.

Comment

Working...
                      X