No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    I linked you on page 3. It's complete trash lol. Way worse than any of bobs previous undercard which is pretty fitting for this particular fight
    This is on free TV.. on ESPN. Are you seriously complaining about the undercard for a free Pac fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
      This is on free TV.. on ESPN. Are you seriously complaining about the undercard for a free Pac fight?
      It was always gonna be free for me. I wasn't gonna buy it if it was ppv. He asked what it was and I told him. It's trash

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        It was always gonna be free for me. I wasn't gonna buy it if it was ppv. He asked what it was and I told him. It's trash
        Good for you. But you were hating just because... your previous posts in this thread shows this.

Look... this is free on ESPN. . If you don't like it.. don't watch.

If after beating Horn, pac holds the wbo belt hostage. .. then he'll deserve criticism. But until then he's facing his mandatory on ESPN. .. Free.

Comment

Good for you. But you were hating just because... your previous posts in this thread shows this.

Look... this is free on ESPN. . If you don't like it.. don't watch.

If after beating Horn, pac holds the wbo belt hostage. .. then he'll deserve criticism. But until then he's facing his mandatory on ESPN. .. Free.
          I'm not hating. Even the old PAC fans aren't even in here it's a crap fight. No need to defend it

Comment

Originally posted by Young Thug View Post
            Is espn showing the fight live? At what time will it start est time?
            I think coverage starts around 9 PM eastern

Comment

Horn will be like a beast in the fight.

Comment

Edit.. it will be Joe Tessitoŕe, Atlas, with Bradley as a guest
                Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

War HORNY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Manny Pacquiao talks to waiting media at Brisbane, Australia airport about his fight vs Jeff Horn.

Comment

Excuse me for the rock I just crawled out under, but this shit is on ESPN?

Comment

Working...
                      X