Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: When The Golovkin Fight Happens - NO WBC Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    I said NY has nothing but lames and you just proved it. I never said I would go to NY. I just spent alot of money on my fight ticket and hotel and all the money I'm gonna spend partying while I'm there. I don't make no $100,000 like you say you do. If I did I would definitely be able to afford a trip to NY. But whatever. Don't ever come at me like you some tough mother****er cause I'm gonna remind you of this conversation
    Yeah, you go ahead and remind me how I told you FIRST to come here if you wanted to fight and you declined, then remind me how you then suggested I spend $1000 to fly to Vegas on a fight weekend to fight you yet only said what hotel you'd be at, no name or nothing. Who in this world would spend that $ to fly to Vegas for a dude that said he'd give you more info about how to find him via a boxing website after I got there? Bottom line is I know you wouldn't last 3 rounds with me and will continue to post whatever the **** I want.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
      Im ****en kinda tempted to buy plane tickets for all 3 of us only to vegas. But I'm a little afraid that it won't be a fair hand to hand fight..... I'm 34 with high school typing abilities and I dont need to get caught up in some bull ****.lol 4 years 10 mo until retirement
      I initially told him, let's set it up to go to a boxing gym where it can be settled without interruption. He said he'd rather a street fight which could land everyone in jail. What grown man flies from NY to Vegas for a street fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        Yeah, you go ahead and remind me how I told you FIRST to come here if you wanted to fight and you declined, then remind me how you then suggested I spend $1000 to fly to Vegas on a fight weekend to fight you yet only said what hotel you'd be at, no name or nothing. Who in this world would spend that $ to fly to Vegas for a dude that said he'd give you more info about how to find him via a boxing website after I got there? Bottom line is I know you wouldn't last 3 rounds with me and will continue to post whatever the **** I want.
        Now you lying punk! I told you I was staying at the stratosphere. Did I not? Then you asked for my room number. I told you once you got your b itch ass to Vegas you can send me a message and I'll send you my phone number and we'll meet up somewhere and deal with this issue. Is that not what we agreed on?? Now you wanna say I never told you what hotel I'm staying in. **** off with that shet! You know exactly what we agreed on! And you agreed to come to Vegas this weekend. So miss me with all that other bullshet!

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
          I'm really curious why the WBC didn't allow Canelo to duck GGG and still keep the strap. You figure the WBC would makes things easy for a Mexican cash cow.

I mean, they gifted him a 154 lbs strap (at his preferred catchweight of 150 lbs) by lining up Matthew Hatton for a vacant title.

I imagine there's a reason the WBC didn't make things easy for Canelo
          GGG has been mandatory since 2014 when he knocked out Rubio for the Interim Belt, GGG was mandatory for Maravilla, then Cotto, and when Cotto wanted to face Canelo, the WBC made one last excemption and said the Winner HAS TO FACE GGG NEXT. Canelo agreed, he knew long long before he even fought Cotto, that he has to face GGG next and he agreed, otherwise the belt would have not been on the line for Canelo.

Comment

Given that he got destroyed in that court case, I can kinda understand his desire not to pay more belt fees

Comment

Yeah your right. She sounds like an awesome woman. Your a lucky man.
              Thanks man by the way what part of Cali are you from stomps.

Comment

Now you lying punk! I told you I was staying at the stratosphere. Did I not? Then you asked for my room number. I told you once you got your b itch ass to Vegas you can send me a message and I'll send you my phone number and we'll meet up somewhere and deal with this issue. Is that not what we agreed on?? Now you wanna say I never told you what hotel I'm staying in. **** off with that shet! You know exactly what we agreed on! And you agreed to come to Vegas this weekend. So miss me with all that other bullshet!
                read my original post again, I said all you told me was what hotel you were staying at, no name and no other additional info when I asked. And from jump I said I'd see if I can get there. Never said I'd definitely be there. I looked into the cost and I'm not spending a G just for a flight not even including room and expenses. So if me not doing that makes you feel tough like you won something, then knock yourself out. I know what it is and know that you don't and wouldn't put any fear in me. I've been I'm the ring with pro boxers sparring, I'm not gonna be scared of some guy on a message board.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                  You make 100k and you worried about 1k for travel ?????? While you pay mortgage and a car payment? Why do you have a mansion and a Ferrari? I make 50 to 60k a year.... pay 1250 a month for rent and 700 for non court ordered child support drink 900 dollars worth of beer+ tobacco.... 500 dollars of eat out. 550 dollars in a 401k. And still have money left over ...wtf
                  And still have 3 bills left over to put on Big stomps. Thanks for serving this beautiful country of ours so we can run smack and expertise on these threads. God bless

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                    Thanks man by the way what part of Cali are you from stomps.
                    I'm in L.A. You? But I also travel alot for work.
                    So not always home.

Comment

I'm too drunk for this right now and I have to sleep because it sucks running 4-6 miles in the morning hung over at 0630... gents I hope you guys handle it the way you guys agree to handle it. Until next time this message board annoys me and I'm drunk........ Pac lovers y'all suck.... Larry awesome posts most of the time....... actually only post that i didn't like from you was about the recent heavy weight fight but all of y'all entertain me during breaks and lunch. Thanks much

Comment

Working...
                      X