Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the eastern Euro phase coming to an end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma will probably become the next Mayweather in the future but with a lot more buzz and entertainment to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      whatever helps you sleep at night larry. the europeans are on the rise and youre scared ****less of it...
      looks more like they are on the decline

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Loma will probably become the next Mayweather in the future but with a lot more buzz and entertainment to boot.
        He is already 29..i like the guy but what would make him the next Mayweather..is he going to go beat Terrance Crawford and dominate 140?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          They dont have many champions left at all..They rule cruiser weight as no one else really fights there

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ca...rent_Champions

Guys who are or should be champions -
          Lomachenko (Super Feather)
          GGG (Middle)
          Kovalev (Who should still be champion at LHW)
          Usyk (Cruiser)
          Fedor Chudinov (Robbed against Sturm)

Potential champions -
          Shafikov
          Lipinets
          Derevyanchenko
          Beterbiev
          Povetkin (He could still work his way to a world title)
          Fedor Chudinov (Name him once more due to him fighting Groves)

The end? I doubt it.

Comment

He is already 29..i like the guy but what would make him the next Mayweather..is he going to go beat Terrance Crawford and dominate 140?
            How many good wins does Mayweather have during his first say 30 fights?
            2-3?
            Then he fights 19 more times after that, so how is it too late for a guy who is only 29yo's to maybe fight 3/4 times in a year for 6-7 years of his career (21-28 fights added) and to aim for the best fights possible?
            His resume would probably better Floyds If he does that assuming he remains undefeated.

Most top legendary pros of this era are lucky to have 10 good wins.

Comment

Trust me, 29-35 will be 6 years of sheer brilliance and fandom and don't worry he'll move up, down, sideways...he wants it all

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                only 2 legit claims are loma and kov

usyk can get there

GGG is overrated and has not beaten anyone good enough for him to be considered....sorry bro...stop reaching
                Danny jacobs is better than anybody lomochenko beat. Also better than anyone kovalev ever beat. Plus who cares what you think? You're a FLO-MO and an anomoly. Your opinion dosen't mean much. Every writer and news outlet has ggg in their top 10 p4p.
                Last edited by satiev1; 05-02-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Pretty soon all of Ring ****zine p4p will be eastern euros and FLO-MOS will continue to whine and cry. I love it.

Comment

They've got some top talent coming through. I think they're a new type of Soviet fighter, I'll include Kovalev. Look how easily he was out Boxing Ward, I was watching it thinking what the f.... Ward had to turn it into a dog fight. They all Box well, keyword being Box. Fundamentally sound.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Danny jacobs is better than anybody lomochenko beat. Also better than anyone kovalev ever beat. Plus who cares what you think? You're a FLO-MO and an anomoly. Your opinion dosen't mean much. Every writer and news outlet has ggg in their top 10 p4p.
                      I'm a " *****" yet you detracting dumb asses talk about the Man more than his own fans

Bwahahaha

You mad?

Comment

Working...
                      X