Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the eastern Euro phase coming to an end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    tell that to white americans, native born americans who dont root for their countrymen but bust a nut over eastern european fighters having a little success

inferiority complex?

Possibly but more likely they like the foreign fighters style or they have followed the foreign fighter before fighting the American. Many people, myself included dont view pro boxing as a nationalistic sport.

Now the Olympics, its us against them. I can see getting twisted over an American rooting for team Russia in the Olympics but if someone likes a Russian pro so what.

Comment

only 2 legit claims are loma and kov

usyk can get there

GGG is overrated and has not beaten anyone good enough for him to be considered....sorry bro...stop reaching
      Jacobs would kill ward

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        They dont have many champions left at all..They rule cruiser weight as no one else really fights there

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ca...rent_Champions
        I'm having to assume you're trolling the guys who talk about the 'Eastern European domination' and the suchlike. The reality is there's some good talent coming out of the former Soviet states but no particular school or ethnicity is dominating the sport - the diversity and new talent coming out of all corners of the globe is something that boxing fans should be celebrating IMO, and I'm guessing you agree.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Jacobs would kill ward
          probably in a game of spades

bwahhaahahahahahahahaha

Comment

It will never end. Boxing is ingrained in Slavic culture. Soviet Union/Russia has won the 3rd most gold medals (after USA, Cuba) and the 2nd most medals overall (after USA) in Olympic history.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Possibly but more likely they like the foreign fighters style or they have followed the foreign fighter before fighting the American. Many people, myself included dont view pro boxing as a nationalistic sport.

Now the Olympics, its us against them. I can see getting twisted over an American rooting for team Russia in the Olympics but if someone likes a Russian pro so what.
              everyone isnt a true boxing fan like yourself so im not gonna act like they are

its guys on here that have insecurites....many of them white...and they cant stand to see the best fighters in this country being of another ethnic background..thats why many suck off eastern european guys

style is a cop out....wilder has a thin resume and it gets criticized...yet he is exciting and gets knockouts, no one rates him #1 at heavy...while GGG has fought no one near elite, is considered p4p top ten to them and they whine like females when someone says his resume is weak...it is weak for a supposed p4p top ten guy

is crawford not exciting...he gets stoppages in most of his fights

i guess americans are the only ones set trippin cuz last i checked brits showed up in droves for mayweather vs Hatton...

mexicans go ape**** over canelo, chavez jr and their countrymen, and attend their fights buy ppv

asians rooted for manny pacquaio like no other before him, especially filipinos

hell joshua is black but is loved by brits

america has some real deep seated issues as far as fans...they are the worst on the planet...stuck in the 1900s great white hope era...who cares about race...just fight good competition.

Comment

everyone isnt a true boxing fan like yourself so im not gonna act like they are

its guys on here that have insecurites....many of them white...and they cant stand to see the best fighters in this country being of another ethnic background..thats why many suck off eastern european guys

style is a cop out....wilder has a thin resume and it gets criticized...yet he is exciting and gets knockouts, no one rates him #1 at heavy...while GGG has fought no one near elite, is considered p4p top ten to them and they whine like females when someone says his resume is weak...it is weak for a supposed p4p top ten guy

is crawford not exciting...he gets stoppages in most of his fights

i guess americans are the only ones set trippin cuz last i checked brits showed up in droves for mayweather vs Hatton...

mexicans go ape**** over canelo, chavez jr and their countrymen, and attend their fights buy ppv

asians rooted for manny pacquaio like no other before him, especially filipinos

hell joshua is black but is loved by brits

america has some real deep seated issues as far as fans...they are the worst on the planet...stuck in the 1900s great white hope era...who cares about race...just fight good competition.

Well, I wouldnt judge white/black/latino, etc fans by anything you read on the internet. Anonymity often gives licence to bad behavior and its not limited to one group or the other. Ive seen it all from every group. Ive watched hundreds of fights over the years in bars and convention centers (when closed circuit was a thing) and for the most part there has been a mix of every race and I cant think of a time when we all didnt have a good time and got along.The internet is a cess pool and sites like this you have to wade through the bs to find useful news or information. The trolls will never stop, just how it is.

Comment

boxing has been dominated by blacks and latinos a long time...dont ever see that changing.
                  Yeah, there was a time recently when UK was beating Americans though. When Frampton won the title from LSC, I think UK had 1 more champion than Americans. It was like 11 vs 10 or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Well, I wouldnt judge white/black/latino, etc fans by anything you read on the internet. Anonymity often gives licence to bad behavior and its not limited to one group or the other. Ive seen it all from every group. Ive watched hundreds of fights over the years in bars and convention centers (when closed circuit was a thing) and for the most part there has been a mix of every race and I cant think of a time when we all didnt have a good time and got along.The internet is a cess pool and sites like this you have to wade through the bs to find useful news or information. The trolls will never stop, just how it is.
                    from 2012-2015 there were a lot better posters and topics on this site....after 5/2/15 it hit the shytter big time

Comment

Eastern Euro phase is NEVER coming to am end.

#StiffEuros4Life

Comment

Working...
                      X