Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the eastern Euro phase coming to an end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yeah, there was a time recently when UK was beating Americans though. When Frampton won the title from LSC, I think UK had 1 more champion than Americans. It was like 11 vs 10 or something like that.
    we see how long that lasted....

its harder to keep a title than it is to win one

I don't have much positive to say about frampie and LSC considering they both swerved Rigondeaux

LSC has the weakest resume of any 3 division titlists ive ever seen and Frampy getting fighter of the year was an absolute joke...other fighters deserved it more and beat better opposition.

Comment

Racist Larry crossing his fingers hoping no more White men win titles. What a pathetic blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        race baiting again...

and wow it's larry again. betcha if somebody made the same thread about blacks, larry will cry and whine about it!
        from the Some posters on this forum are just plain sad Reply to Thread in the comments section,

somebody called larry a rascist and his sarcastic response was the quote on bottom

Originally posted by larryxxx.
        yep i guess i am..since i never start the race threads and report all the racist posters..im the racist..

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          we see how long that lasted....

its harder to keep a title than it is to win one

I don't have much positive to say about frampie and LSC considering they both swerved Rigondeaux

LSC has the weakest resume of any 3 division titlists ive ever seen and Frampy getting fighter of the year was an absolute joke...other fighters deserved it more and beat better opposition.

Keep deflecting for Broner. Mares and Frampton wins s**t on anything Broner has done or ever will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post

Keep deflecting for Broner. Mares and Frampton wins s**t on anything Broner has done or ever will do.
            Both have bad resumes... Broner for 4 division.... LSC for 3...does it change the fact they both ducked rigo....nope

Comment

It never was a phase. It's only been growing since it started. They won't be going away. Loma, GGG, Kovalev, Usyk, Povetkin, Khurtsidze, Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Gassiev, Briedis, Lebedev, Glowacki, Chudinov, Derevyanchenko, Postol, Troyanovsky, Lipinets, Shafikov, Zlaticanin, Pulev and Klitschko might not be done.

I mean, did ANY research go into this post?

Comment

I think the drug testing regime in boxing is getting a lot better and unfortunately Eastern Bloc Countries have been the main instigators in most other sports, so i would not be surprised if also boxing affected.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  They dont have many champions left at all..They rule cruiser weight as no one else really fights there

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ca...rent_Champions
                  whatever helps you sleep at night larry. the europeans are on the rise and youre scared ****less of it...

Comment

They're pretty much just a part of boxing now like the Mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Racist Larry crossing his fingers hoping no more White men win titles. What a pathetic blog
                      yeah larry hates white people, he will continue to make threads like this if they win titles

Comment

Working...
                      X