No announcement yet.

Kevin Barry is using Parker for his own personal gain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    If this is the case why was Barry saying AFTER the fight that Wlad should take the rematch bc BARRY feels its a fight he can win?

Also why wouldn't BARRY want the Parker vs Joshua fight that has been building up awhile and will generate more money for Parker and himself ,particularly if both fight with no losses ?

Once again making no sense !
    I agree. Of course he wants bigger fights for Parker. It benefits him too. I think the going rate is around 10% of the purse. If that was the case He would probably make between 500000-a million if Parker got to fight Joshua. Why would he want to screw him over?

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
      No mate, spoke to several guys that were working for the Herald and TVNZ who knew Tua over that time and especially when they were over in Vegas covering the Lewis fight and they all agreed to a man that Tua could be a real prick. I was kinda shocked when I heard it.
      Probably because he just found out Barry had been stealing his money?

I always heard he was nothing but a soft spoken top bloke...so...yea.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Probably because he just found out Barry had been stealing his money?

I always heard he was nothing but a soft spoken top bloke...so...yea.
        Tell that to the photographer with the gammy leg who he just drove off and left in the middle of the Nevada desert because he didn't like the way the photo shoot was going with not so much as an apology, LOL.

Tua's wife made more money out of Tua than either Barry or himself ;-)

Comment

Working...
        X