No announcement yet.

Kevin Barry is using Parker for his own personal gain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Barry is using Parker for his own personal gain

Just look at his reaction when AJ gets dropped and then when AJ win's.

You can almost see the $$$ signs in his eyes.

+he has previous with ripping David Tua off alot of money.

Hes not even a good trainer, he sucks, parker needs to switch trainers ASAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yl4VUC1bQ8

I don't know about barry I used to blame him for all tuas issues but after reading chris myrams book terminated tua wasn't a saint either I think barry bringing in martin pugh was a big mistake , maybe parker could benefit from a new trainer and develop more skills an experienced trainer could provide.

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
      I don't know about barry I used to blame him for all tuas issues but after reading chris myrams book terminated tua wasn't a saint either I think barry bringing in martin pugh was a big mistake , maybe parker could benefit from a new trainer and develop more skills an experienced trainer could provide.
      I doubt he even thinks parker can beat AJ, he just wants the huge payday.

you can see it when AJ is about to be finished, hes like '****, there goes my yacht'

Tua wasnt a saint? in what way? Barry cheated him out of large sums of money..

Comment

read the book sometime , tua could be stubburn and difficult to train and did have a darker side.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Just look at his reaction when AJ gets dropped and then when AJ win's.

You can almost see the $$$ signs in his eyes.

+he has previous with ripping David Tua off alot of money.

Hes not even a good trainer, he sucks, parker needs to switch trainers ASAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yl4VUC1bQ8
          Joseph Parker is unlikely to be making massive money with Burger King as his main sponsor, and fighting in New Zealand.

Brady likely sees the 90k in attendance, the fact that the fight thrilled so many different broadcasters, and the reality that Joshua and Klitschko aren't indestructable, and believes that Parker can hang (while also being a part of a massive event.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Joseph Parker is unlikely to be making massive money with Burger King as his main sponsor, and fighting in New Zealand.

Brady likely sees the 90k in attendance, the fact that the fight thrilled so many different broadcasters, and the reality that Joshua and Klitschko aren't indestructable, and believes that Parker can hang (while also being a part of a massive event.
            I've spoken to a good few people that had dealings with Tua and the common consensus ranging from him being a queer old fruit to something of a ****wit. As a polynesian the people that drained Tua the most were his family, he was literally supporting dozens of them and the wife was on an outrageous monthly allowance which she blew with impunity. Funnily enough once the money was gone so was she. You have to remember that Tua took barry to court for stealing his money yet the judge found nothing to support his claim.

As for the OP saying that Barry wants to make big paydays training Parker, show me one trainer that doesn't want to make a good living, it is their job after all, LOL.

Comment

you can see it when AJ is about to be finished, hes like '****, there goes my yacht'
              LOL. I don't know anything about this cats greed or lack thereof, but that's a funny line.

But sh^t man I bet Parker is even thinking about bigger & better things too. I mean he's the guy who's gonna be getting the lions share of any Barry yacht money from this Joshua payday if that fight happens.

Hopefully whatever happens with Parker he's smart with his money cuz he for sure gots some nice paydays in his future & this game don't last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
                I've spoken to a good few people that had dealings with Tua and the common consensus ranging from him being a queer old fruit to something of a ****wit. As a polynesian the people that drained Tua the most were his family, he was literally supporting dozens of them and the wife was on an outrageous monthly allowance which she blew with impunity. Funnily enough once the money was gone so was she. You have to remember that Tua took barry to court for stealing his money yet the judge found nothing to support his claim.

As for the OP saying that Barry wants to make big paydays training Parker, show me one trainer that doesn't want to make a good living, it is their job after all, LOL.
                i'd love to see how you tell Tua he's a raging fruit to his face
                as for the other ' i spoke to' coddswallop you wrote, what a load of

Comment

If this is the case why was Barry saying AFTER the fight that Wlad should take the rematch bc BARRY feels its a fight he can win?

Also why wouldn't BARRY want the Parker vs Joshua fight that has been building up awhile and will generate more money for Parker and himself ,particularly if both fight with no losses ?

Once again making no sense !

Comment

i'd love to see how you tell Tua he's a raging fruit to his face
                    as for the other ' i spoke to' coddswallop you wrote, what a load of
                    No mate, spoke to several guys that were working for the Herald and TVNZ who knew Tua over that time and especially when they were over in Vegas covering the Lewis fight and they all agreed to a man that Tua could be a real prick. I was kinda shocked when I heard it.

Comment

Working...
                    X